Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 23 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; SG Kendal Black XX Twist in four screamin' inches of Hear Me Rowr Yellowbole "Pug"! [giggle] Schyeah. Right. Just right, ...

cain't spell Laphroaig

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

SG Kendal Black XX Twist in four screamin' inches of Hear Me Rowr Yellowbole "Pug"! [giggle]

Schyeah. Right. Just right, actually, for a half dozen full puffs, perfect for throwing in the pipe bag or pocket for little tastes.
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Finished some GH Kentucky Nougat from this morning and moved on to a bowl of Marlin Flake
    Reserved for future use....

Bull's Eye Flake in a Kaywoodie

McC's Virginia Woods in a Stanwell Danish Sovereign
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

No longer a community member.

Had some Maltese Falcon after work and some Dunhill My Mixture 965 to finish off the night.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

How was that Maltese Falcon?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

I smoked Dark Twist this evening and also one bowl of Midnight Ride somewhere in between.
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

IHT

escudo in a rad davis.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Puffer Fish with some spikes sacmore21's Avatar

This is actually from yesterday, but I figured I would post it anyways. Half and half in a cob. Unfortunately, as usual, I smoked it too hot with too much moisture Maybe someday I'll learn

Sometimes I wonder.......

Very old Smoker's Haven "Our Blend #10". Made by Sobranie and aged with ale. Unbelievable smoke!

Escudo in an Ascorti Peppino
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

McC #2015 in a Pete churchwarden... Dried out this baccy well & it smoked great!

C & D Elegant Emu in a cob a little while ago. Going to load up the big Dr.G with some Dunhill Nightcap afterwhile.

[SIZE=1]How is my day going........either or [/SIZE]

I haven't had the time for a nice smoke. I am sad:-( I will have some tomorrow though.

cain't spell Laphroaig

After lunch it was MacB's Navy Flake in the wee Pug. Again. YUM!

I'm liking this NF! A very civilized smoke in tidy sheets, and the tin takes up less room in the girlie bag than a box of even the mini-tampons. Cool. I can so dig it!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]