Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 1257 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Darth Smoker Canned in .5Pt and 1Pt Mason Jars: 4 oz on MC 5110 Dark English 4 ...

cain't spell Laphroaig

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Smoker View Post
    Canned in .5Pt and 1Pt Mason Jars:
    4 oz on MC 5110 Dark English
    4 oz Hearth and Home Ten to Midnight
    4 oz Hearth and Home Sunjammer
    4 oz. C&D Billy Budd
    4 oz. Dunhill NightCap
    8 oz GL Pease Odyssey
    4 oz Gawith & Hoggarth Latakia Mixture
    8 oz CAO London Blend
    8 oz Esoterica Penzance
    8 oz University The Dean

My friends say I do things in a "big way"

Any Rec. for VA & VApers blends suitable for aging?

Thank You,
    Roy
    RoyDarth, I'd be in a "big way" if I were smoking all that right now, too. Big way GREEN. You GO!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Joan, I thnk "rope" and "twist" could be synonymous. But if you are smoking a brown rope/twist it is almost nothing like a black rope/twist....other than how the tobac is presented.

The black is "usually/maybe/kinda/sorta" not quite as strong and peppery and has a, well, black taste to it. maybe sort of oily tasting. Certainly worth trying, but i can also understand where some wouldn't like it at all. The black is very much an occasional smoke for me,as a little bit goes a looong way. I prefer the brown's in general
    Reserved for future use....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Smoker View Post
    Canned in .5Pt and 1Pt Mason Jars:
    4 oz on MC 5110 Dark English
    4 oz Hearth and Home Ten to Midnight
    4 oz Hearth and Home Sunjammer
    4 oz. C&D Billy Budd
    4 oz. Dunhill NightCap
    8 oz GL Pease Odyssey
    4 oz Gawith & Hoggarth Latakia Mixture
    8 oz CAO London Blend
    8 oz Esoterica Penzance
    8 oz University The Dean

My friends say I do things in a "big way"

Any Rec. for VA & VApers blends suitable for aging?

Thank You,
    Roy
    That is a lot to smoke in one night.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

berry cobbler in a cobb(ler)
    The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel ReserveĀ® high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

cain't spell Laphroaig

Quote Originally Posted by EvanS View Post
    Joan, I thnk "rope" and "twist" could be synonymous. But if you are smoking a brown rope/twist it is almost nothing like a black rope/twist....other than how the tobac is presented.

The black is "usually/maybe/kinda/sorta" not quite as strong and peppery and has a, well, black taste to it. maybe sort of oily tasting. Certainly worth trying, but i can also understand where some wouldn't like it at all. The black is very much an occasional smoke for me,as a little bit goes a looong way. I prefer the brown's in general
    Are you saying I need to move up to Brown? [she giggles] This was really really really good, though, about as dark as half past midnight. But since I love the strongest of cigars, maybe I need Brown!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Are you saying I need to move up to Brown? [she giggles]
    yep - that's what i am saying. Brighter, spicier flavors in the brown, and the nic hasn't been stewed out of it.

Load up a BIIIGG old bowl

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvanS View Post
    yep - that's what i am saying. Brighter, spicier flavors in the brown, and the nic hasn't been stewed out of it.

Load up a BIIIGG old bowl
    Shoot Joan...... what HE said!

I'm smoking Brair Fox
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Alpha Puffer Fish

Some Tobacco Barn Grandfather's in a JSP.....really nice burley blend

No longer a community member.

Had a few bowls through out the day. Some 1q, butternut burley, and about half a bowl of ATP.

JAK
    Full grown Puffer Fish

Smoked some Rich's Meerscham and my final bowl of Ashton Black Parrot. That black Parrot was AMAZING, I am sad its gone. I am upset that I have fallen in love with a blend that is no longer produced.

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Smoked some Rich's Meerscham and my final bowl of Ashton Black Parrot. That black Parrot was AMAZING, I am sad its gone. I am upset that I have fallen in love with a blend that is no longer produced.
    JAK - I was gonna post in the "had a great bowl...." thread but saw this. I had the last bowl of Rich's Meesrchaum today. Damn that's pretty tasty stuff...mild but oh so smooth.

Thanks again for sampling me. I may just order more of that

Almost forgot - for dessert tonight having a huge bowl of C&D Autumn Evening in my new MacArthur cob from dogsplayinpoker

Full grown Puffer Fish paperairplane's Avatar

morley's best
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." E. A. Poe

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Penzance in a meer lined La Rocca.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

965 in a Savinelli Mr. G.

Question: Do you guys count Gawith Bob's Chocolate Flake as an aromatic, and thus smoke it in a designated aromatic pipe? Or do you smoke it in the same pipe(s) as your other English/Lat blends?
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6114&dateline=1204429  725

Moo-ism translator, Esq

for me it's neither...I have a pipe that I pretty much use for the various GH and SG Cream and Chocolate tobacos

Page 4 of 1257 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast