Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 422 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; St. Bruno in a Stanwell HCA churchwarden; FM Across the Pond in the Johs Puff 2010; Royal Yacht in a ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Requiem's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

St. Bruno in a Stanwell HCA churchwarden;
    FM Across the Pond in the Johs Puff 2010;
    Royal Yacht in a Big Ben billiard;
    all while chating with a friend... all good stuff!

Laurel Heights.

MacB Navy Flake on the way to work.

Long bottom leaf in my mear.

Last night it turned out that Pistol league was organized practice only and the kick off for everyone to catch up so I was able to sneak in a bowl of G&H Dark Flake Scented. AND I got to smoke this one with the wife sitting on the couch next to me and she enjoyed the smell as well I might have to keep her after all. She is liking some of the stronger blends I have been bringing home 1792, Dark Birdseye, and Dark Flake Scented are all goes in her book WOOT!!!!

This morning was Bayou Morning. Such a great bowl first thing in the morning on the way to work...

And I am going over some friends tonight to help move around some furniture so I have loaded up and ready to roll -
    Plantation Evening
    Dark Birdseye

Now to decide which ones to smoke when
    Mike

Whew...three bowls of Laurel Heights last night in three different pipes. I think I've decided I like it.

Starting today with Moe's Confetti in my no-name bent bulldog.

trying to decide between Bob's Chocolate Flake and Balkan Sasieni??!!! Oh and Irish Flake and Dark Flake unscented!!!!!
    "The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen." - Zen warrior

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hoplophile's Avatar

Penzance in a Don Carlos bent bulldog. This tobacco really sings in this one.

Cheers,
    G
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. - C.S. Lewis

Came back to Solani Silver Flake after a year, in my new (to me) Savinelli Milano. Silver has mellowed with a year of storage, and the last 1/5 of the bowl was up there with my top pipe experiences ever. Great 40 minute vacation.

Tambolaka last night while watching The Spy Who Loved Me. Tonight I plan to finish the movie over a bowl of FVF.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Rauchen macht Freude. Fritzchen's Avatar

Am working through some samples kept after loading up some Mason jars with various SG offerings....

This morning: MVF in an XXX Pebble Grain apple. Mild, but pleasantly unobtrusive and non-argumentative at zero dark thirty hours....

After work: Kendal Cream Flake in a trusted, old group 5 sized saddle bit billiard.

Am currently teasing myself with a bowlful of 1792 all laid out and ready to go on the drying plate....

Puffer Fish with some spikes keenween's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEnormous View Post
    Came back to Solani Silver Flake after a year, in my new (to me) Savinelli Milano. Silver has mellowed with a year of storage, and the last 1/5 of the bowl was up there with my top pipe experiences ever. Great 40 minute vacation.
    I was pretty sure during my last bowl of silver flake that someone had switched out my pipe for a chocolate milkshake when I wasn't looking...I did not want that bowl to ever end! Instant favorite.

I had my first bowl of FVF this year.
    I have to return some videotapes.

SG Navy Flake this morning.

This evening I had a full bowl of Kendal Cream Flake in a Savinelli 320 EX followed by a bowl of SG FVF in a MM Diplomat corncob and the Kendal was mild with such nice subtle flavors that I smoked very slowly to extract it all. The FVF was incredibly delicious and brought in a whole list of complex flavors that I was totally relaxed and in my zone. I topped off these smokes with an ice cold glass of "Newcastle Brown Ale" which combined with my pipes, and relaxed state made this "one hell of a great pipe event".

Smoked three bowls of Cumberland today. Gotta get down the the Cumberland mines, that's where I mainly spend my time! (name that tune...)
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.