Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 424 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; today was a good day. chelsea morning to start things off, then some black mallory mid afternoon, and quiet nights ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes phineasrex's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

today was a good day. chelsea morning to start things off, then some black mallory mid afternoon, and quiet nights this evening

This evening I had a bowl consisting of 1/3 flake of SG Kendal Cream Flake and 1/3 of PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Savinelli 320 EX followed by a bowl of PS Navy Flake in a MM Diplomat corncob. I had read yesterday about some people combining two different tobacco flakes in the same bowl with interesting results. I found that the combination flake smoke was very good and I got the flavor of each separately and a combined flavor that was quite good. I may try this with other flake combinations in the future; the navy flake was delightful as well. Earlier this evening I checked on my tomato vines and there were no more red tomatoes only green ones. I topped off these interesting smokes with an ice cold glass of "Guinness Draught" brew which resulted in a relaxing evening.

Alpha Puffer Fish drastic_quench's Avatar

Finished off a bowl of Burley Flake from yesterday, and followed it with the first half of a bowl of Odyssey in my Puff 2010 pipe. Damn, that's a big bowl.
    Any man who checks his watch while smoking his pipe is doing it wrong.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Diodon nepheligina's Avatar

Finished a good book with a bowl of Annikake this afternoon as the sun was setting over a lake and the Kingfishers and Osprey were dive-bombing for their dinner.

Had a bowl of a Bennington's #10 Bahia Apooke, a local B&M english blend, afterwards as the colors of the day faded to the grey shades of twilight.

An after dinner bowl of BBF is awaiting to finish off the evening.
    "When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. " ~Mark Twain

Currently puffing on some Robert McConnell's Scottish Cake in a Nording, with a finger of Old Grand Dad on the side. This stuff has quickly become my go-to tin. The first two bowls or so, I thought "just another VAPer" but there's something there that just calls to me. It's got this great sort of toasty flavor, with hints of hazelnut, chocolate, a dash of peach and citrus, a touch of figgy sweetness, and a grassy backdrop. And it is all so well balanced. Just a pleasure to smoke.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

this afternoon/evening had a bowl of ER in my italy made dublin. have been jones's for a pipe all week caz my schedule is all screwed up. soo I enjoyed the nice tones of chocolate, that faded to just good hayish/strawish Virginia.
    checked my tin of ER and see I have quite a bit left, soo will take awhile to finish, since I usually only smoke ER once a week.
    troy

More Laurel Heights for me tonight.

Treebeard in my bent Peterson.

Broke out some LTF yesterday morning. It has been a couple weeks since I have had LTF and that Mason Jar just smells better and better every time I open it up. I can't wait to crack open on of the jars that have been sitting unmolested for the past 5+ months...

Had some dental work done yesterday afternoon so didn't pipe again until the novocaine was well and gone and I had a nice nightcap of 1792.

This morning was Dark Birdseye. This is quickly becoming one of my desert island baccys.

I have a bowl of Skiff Mixture ready for the ride home from my trade with Diodon. So far Skiff and StJames Flake have been my favorites of the trade but I still have a couple I need to try. Thanks again TJ it was a great trade

Tonight the wife is off scrap booking so I am going to experiment with some of the other blends in the trade because I won't have to worry about how they smell to others
    Mike

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hoplophile's Avatar

Penzance in a Boswell billiard this evening.

Cheers,
    G
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. - C.S. Lewis

Puffer Fish with many spikes Requiem's Avatar

BBF in a GBD pre-historic billiard

Solani Aged Burley Flake in my GBD Prehistoric Billiard. Great smoke on a rainy day!

Peretti Cuban Mixture this morning on the way home from Boston, and FVF this afternoon once I got home.

Yesterday evening I had some Escudo while walking around Harvard Square. It was a great evening.

First bowl of BBF tonight when I got home...

Now I am watching Battle of the Bulge while trying out Old Lodge..

Both of these have been really solid bowls.

Ok on the cheap today had a bowl of PA/CH in a cob on the way home from work and finished tonight off with a bowl of Sugar Barrel. will go after heavier stuff this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone