Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 432 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 18821

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Coffee-Cup This evening I had a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in a MM Diplomat corncob followed ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee-Cup View Post
    This evening I had a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in a MM Diplomat corncob followed by a bowl of PS BullsEye Flake in another MM Diplomat corncob. I had detected a little bit of sourness in my corncobs so last night I cleaned them with an old toothbrush, dish detergent, bleach and proceeded to rinse them throughly. I let them dry outside and this evening I was rewarded with such delicious flavors from both of my tobaccos; I must do this more often. I had learned from this forum that I could not use the salt and alcohol treatment and since the corncobs were so inexpensive I said to myself "why not". I topped off these wonderful smokes with an ice cold glass of "Guinness Draught" brew which made this a great pipe event.
    You shouldn't joke like that. Some noob will believe it and actually do that.

Full grown Puffer Fish dillonmcmurphy's Avatar

A bowl of Stokkebye Navy Flake in my Savinelli Natural straight dublin. This pipe sure has taken on some nice character.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotamy

Louisiana Flake via a Barling straight billiard. Outside in the cold and damp. Oh to be in England...

Young Puffer Fish

Some fresh Squadron Leader in an unknown Lovat. Smokes great. Boy I have missed this one.

Robusto then St. James Flake

Escudo rubbed out in a Rovera.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Leading Puffer Fish

Just finished a bowl of Tambolaka (Thanks Jeff!) mixed about 70/30 with SG FVF crumbs left over from jarring up the pound I got today. I realize I made a bit of an error in my order of Tambo... I didn't order near enough! This stuff is absolutely great. I'll definitely be blowing the budget when the next group buy comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    You shouldn't joke like that. Some noob will believe it and actually do that.
    Nick!

This evening I had a bowl of PS Luxury Twist Flake in a MM Diplomat corncob followed by a bowl of PS Navy Flake in another MM Diplomat corncob and finally 1/2 bowl of PS English Oriental Supreme in a Savinelli 320 EX. It appears that I had a party with Peter Stokkebye this evening; I kept thinking that "don't be tardy for the party". I topped off these tasty smokes with a small glass of brandy and this was a great pipe event.

Yesterday was the hectic RedNeck 2 league night so no time for pipes in the evening. I did have a wonderful bowl of Dark BirdsEye for breakfast. On the ride home I tried the S&G Balken again.. Fully rubbed out, packed in the pipe over night and all day. It required alot less maintence than the last bowl I had of it and MOSTLY stayed lit. Very smokey but pretty one dimensional in the long run. It wasn't bad.. It wasn't great... It just was.

This morning was a lovely bowl of C&D Byzantium that I really enjoyed. I was sorry when the bowl was empty.

On the ride home I have some Skiff Mixture loaded up and I am really looking forward to that one. It's the last bowls worth from my trade sadly but I do have some aging in the cellar now after the first couple bowls
    Mike

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Consummate Gentleman to satisfy my latakia craving and then a few bowls of Burley London Blend to round out the afternoon.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Zeabed's Avatar

Astley's 109 flake in a Savinelli Virginia 310 ks, a cherrywood shape.

Puffer Fish with some spikes phineasrex's Avatar

H&H Admiralty in my Pete bulldog

Before heading out to dinner with some friends I had a nice bowl of 1792. I think they called it that for all the ways I love it... Ok maybe I can't come up with that many ways but there are quite a few of them. I can't wait to try it as it ages.

Then after dinner thanks to a trade with Jessefive I had my first bowl of FVF and it had a few months on it too. I can see what all the talk is about, AND now I get to leave my tin of it sealed up so I can let it get 6+ months on it. Thanks again Jesse, hope you enjoyed the Latakia samples you got in return.
    Mike

Had some Exhausted Rooster and Uni Flake earlier, both in a cob.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.