Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 503 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by mbearer Having a nice bowl of Escudo right now... Down to five discs in this tin and ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by mbearer View Post

Having a nice bowl of Escudo right now... Down to five discs in this tin and its going to be hard not to crack another one right off. I really need to get some more of this aging.
    Mike
    I bought two tins of Escudo from a BOTL from 2006. Popped one open last night. I really like Escudo ROTT, but was amazed how good this was with some age on it.

Nice bowl of PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Big Ben London. This pipe was a mess when I got it but darn thing is turning into a good smoker.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

First Escudo, then Standard Mixture, then Rolondo's Own.

Weekends are made for good tobaccos...

It's been Dunhill Standard, LNF, Black Frigate, and Burley London Blend for me today.

No longer a community member.

Nightcap right now.
    Haven't decided if I'll finish the night with a cigar or perhaps some Stonehaven. Hmmmm....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Zeabed's Avatar

MacBaren Original Choice in a Barling Bent.

Had a bowl of C&D's Exhausted Rooster in a Kurt Huhn zulu to start off today. Next up was two bowls of Erinmore Flake followed by a bowl of G.L. Pease's JackKnife Plug all in a Pre-Republic Peterson "K briar" billiard.
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

-Irish Flake in a Sav 101
    -Dark Birdseye in a Cellini
    -JFG Brown Flake in a Calabash
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Puffer Fish with many spikes WWhermit's Avatar

Had some McClelland's Black Parrot in my dedicated virginia flake pipe, a Savinelli Canadian.

WWhermit
    A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. -Albert Einstein
    My humble cellar.

PS Navy flake, lovely lovely flake in my H.I.S bent Dublin. now that I have a pound and half of in stock finally.
    troy

Balkan Sasieni in the Puff meer again.

This evening I had a bowl of SG Grousemoor Plug in a MM Great Dane Spool corncob followed by a bowl of SG Navy Flake in a Savinelli 320 EX. The Grousemoor Plug was very flavorful and I have been experimenting with how to cut this plug. I tried cutting this plug with the grain in the past but I found that across the grain is better; it is also better to vary the sizes of the flakes with some larger than others. The Navy Flake smoked so well in this big pipe and I have been using Neill's "Chamber Geometry" technique with good results. My goal is to reduce the "Combustion Zone" and thereby increasing the "Distillation Zone" while maintaing the normal "Condensation Zone". I topped off these wonderful smokes with two large hot cups of herbal tea while watching "The Killer Klowns from Outer Space" on Hulu with the computer. This was my first time using Hulu and I was surprised about the selection of movies.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Finishing off the night with the second bowl of Capstan Medium Navy Flake since I popped my last tin last night. I've had this tin in the cellar for about a year, and I must say I'm impressed with what a little age has done for this blend. While it was always a very good blend, now I find the fruit like component has intensified and complements and balances the hay like VA flavors very well indeed. A year of age has taken this blend from very good to excellent.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Professional Relaxologist Mr. Moustache's Avatar

Tonight I smoked bowl after bowl of my new favorite Solani's Red tinned blend 131. I have just bought my first Meerschaum and have been breaking it in. The light berry notes are tasteful and not over powering and are complemented nicely by the smooth and mellow smoke of the burley and just a slight hint of pepper from the Virgina.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee-Cup View Post
    while watching "The Killer Klowns from Outer Space" on Hulu with the computer.
    Now that is a great bad movie Should I be embarassed to admit I own it on DVD?

I am going to start today with Bayou Morning.. Hooked on this one again. And then the rest of the day will be as the winds take me but I plan on a day full of pipes, old computer games (Master of Magic), and playoff football.. Oh and throw in some nice tea as well...
    Mike