Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 505 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I think I'm going to finish up my sample of McC VA 24 today on the way to work, and ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish InsidiousTact's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

I think I'm going to finish up my sample of McC VA 24 today on the way to work, and later I may have some tordenskjold VA slices or give ABF another try (didn't like it last time).
    To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed..., forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    Smoking some Haddo's Delight in a Pete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    Earlier today I had Haddo's Delight in a Pete, now I'm having it again in a Viprati.
    I'm turning into a broken record...Haddo's Delight in a Pete again.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

I just finished a tin of Balkan Sasieni, and now have put the Puff meer away in it's case for a well earned two week rest.

Next up: Old Gowrie.

Puffer Fish with some spikes FLIPFLOPS_AND_SHADES's Avatar

Smoking a bulk blend from my trip to D.C.'s Draper's yesterday. It is called "1122" and I will have a review of it shortly.

Been smoking LNF all day when shoveling snow; God I love this stuff. It goes so well with the cold and makes my back pain better while it lasts.

I think tonight when it's snowing its arse off again I might fire up some Irish Flake then...Penzance!

Just had a big bowl of Stonehaven in my new Peterson 9s. It is a wonderful smoker!
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

About to light up a bowl of Dark Birdseye on the way to school tonight, almost makes going to school seem fun!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    About to light up a bowl of Dark Birdseye on the way to school tonight, almost makes going to school seem fun!
    Jeez... school, work, baby on the way, Puff, sending bombs to your brothers, arranging Tambo group buys, writing the definitive post on flake smoking, keeping the NPS/EPS trade going, shoveling sixteen feet of snow a week... man, I do not envy your schedule. I'm surprised the General Mac corncob is the only thing burned out around your house. Your candle must have four ends!
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by indigosmoke View Post
    Jeez... school, work, baby on the way, Puff, sending bombs to your brothers, arranging Tambo group buys, writing the definitive post on flake smoking, keeping the NPS/EPS trade going, shoveling sixteen feet of snow a week... man, I do not envy your schedule. I'm surprised the General Mac corncob is the only thing burned out around your house. Your candle must have four ends!
    Notice I said almost. You've really got me figured out John, I have way too much stuff on my plate these days. Hopefully I'll be able to cut back soon. School should be over in the next year or so, possibly sooner if the baby keeps me up too much! My candle is almost burnt up completely.

Not to worry though, this hobby & my wife are what keep me sane!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Has some Dark Birdseye on the ride home that has been sitting packed in my backpack for 3 days now... The bad breath trick brought it mostly back but my breath must of not been bad enough because it still burnt hot but MAN it was tasty goodness still

Now I have to crack open a tin of Exhausted Rooster that was packaged on 5/6/10 and will probably have to smoke a bowl *sighs* life is hard sometimes... life is hard...

Then I get to go put some holes in paper with my precision paper punching machine and another nice bowl.. what to have what to have..
    Mike

Puffer Fish with many spikes Diodon nepheligina's Avatar

BBF this morning, Exhausted Rooster this afternoon, and some G&H BBF#2 tonight.
    "When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. " ~Mark Twain

Nottin. I hab a bunt tongue...

Haha. Wait, what?

Rattray's Old Gowrie in a Boswell. Been awhile since I've visited OG. It's a few years old now, and certainly still delicious.
    Boo-Frickity-Hoo

Puffer Fish with some spikes phineasrex's Avatar

Today was wonderful for pipe smoking. I started things off with a bowl of Dark Birdseye with my coffee. I followed with a bowl of Balkan Supreme later in the afternoon. Had a pre-dinner smoke of Happy Brown Bogie, and just finished off a bowl of the same. I'm definitely starting to acquire a real love of these G&H tobaccos, but I need it to be February so I can try out some of their other blends, I've only had 3 so far.