Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 508 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I just opened some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe I jarred in Nov 09. It really stunk in the jar like ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

I just opened some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe I jarred in Nov 09. It really stunk in the jar like the old timers used to say about the original Dunhills before Murrays got them. It was just the right moisture and smokes smooth as silk.

I'm going to have to get me a new tin to compare especially the smell when I open it.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by ruralhipster View Post
    Had a Bowl of Mixture No. 79 with a root beer. Flavor fought through the Ricola cough drop I had a few minutes before like a champ. Planning on a little bowl of Tambo-nut Burley later.
    I'm truly surprised your tongue hasn't run away from home!

Dunhill Light Flake for me. Then some Half & Half
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Today was a strictly burley day for me. I'm using it to break in my Milano Egg. Now that it's started to get a cake in it, it just got put to good use with a bowl of Irish Flake.

I also moved the bikes out of the way in the shed, plugged in a heater, put up a pop-up chair, and gave myself a place out of the elements to really enjoy it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes WWhermit's Avatar

Had some 5100 Red Cake in my Ardor pipe this morning. The flavor was quite the treat!

WWhermit
    A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. -Albert Einstein
    My humble cellar.

smoked some C&D Haunted Bookstore. really starting to enjoy this burley/perique blend.
    it starts out alot like PA, musty taste, with some hints of chocolate and peppery notes, then it seattles down with some sweetness coming through
    troy

I popped my tin of McClelland's Oriental No. 6 tonight. My first meer was feeling neglected, so I decided to give it a spin. Not bad, sort of between Presbyterian Mixture and Balkan Sasieni, but not up to either for me. The meer is still great, and now that I have the Puff meer, it's not the 'new kid on the block'. I'm able to treat it like a pipe instead of an artifact, if that makes sense, and it's all the more enjoyable for it.

No longer a community member.

HOTW in a Peterson bulldog

I just smoked the best tobacco I have had in my life. I keep a can I call "Forever Mix" and when I get down to the bottom of a tin I pour the leftovers into this can and let the tobaccos marry. It is now a mix of London Mixture, MM965, Chelsea Morning, Quiet Nights, Escudo, Rolondo's Own and St. James Flake rubbed out. FANTASTIC. Too bad I will never be able to replicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    I just smoked the best tobacco I have had in my life. I keep a can I call "Forever Mix" and when I get down to the bottom of a tin I pour the leftovers into this can and let the tobaccos marry. It is now a mix of London Mixture, MM965, Chelsea Morning, Quiet Nights, Escudo, Rolondo's Own and St. James Flake rubbed out. FANTASTIC. Too bad I will never be able to replicate it.
    I think we all have a can made up of a mixture of all kinds of tobacco, after all you would be foolish to throw around perfectly good crumbs of tobacco
    troy

Removed per request

Earlier today it was PA in a MM x 3, just finished up 2 bowls of a custom English from Tobacco Lane on the Square in Fort Worth. Those were in a Sav Standing 802. Very good. Thanks Nancy!
    Last edited by Kevin Keith; 01-29-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: speling agin

Well, I was going to go have a bowl of JKP, but now I think I might go all-out and go for some Black Frigate or Purple Cow.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Diodon nepheligina's Avatar

This morning was cool and crisp out and I reached for an old & trusted friend, Skiff Mixture. I've been so busy trying out new blends, I haven't had some of my favorites for months!

BBF and Marlin Flake will make this an evening of Virginias.
    "When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. " ~Mark Twain

Sitting down for some Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug in a Peterson Donegal 150.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

Rauchen macht Freude. Fritzchen's Avatar

Good Evening,

Set about the Saturday chores with a cob full of 'Aged Burley Flake'

After lunch, I took the 'Royal Yacht' for a cruise, using a Chestnut 5103 Billiard as a tiller.

Late this afternoon while the game hens were braising slowly in Macon-Villages with onions, cellery and carrots, I drank what was left of the bottle of MC with some 'Squadron Leader' in a 5103 Shell Briar Billiard. While doing so, I read through today's posts on the forum; at first dismayed by the dischord, but then reassured by the grace with which the situation was defused. Well done, Gentlemen.

After dinner, a Tatuaje Reserva J21 while finishing the rest of the Chambolle-Musigny with the Missus.

Later, if time and program allows, I will fire up the FVF flake that I folded and stuffed into a Cumberland 5105 Dublin earlier today. Perhaps a Black Label shall accompany as a night cap. If I do not get around to it, I can take comfort knowing that the morning smoke is loaded and ready to go!

Best Regards + Enjoy the Rest of the Weekend, Gents.
    Last edited by Fritzchen; 01-29-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Number wrong on the Dubllin

Puffer Fish with many spikes Blue_2's Avatar

Good Evening Gentlemen,

Since we have company over tonight, I'm having some Butternut Burley in a MM Country Gent with a churchwarden Forever Stem.