Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 513 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 1013 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by indigosmoke Drying out some 1792 for my first ever bowl of this legendary blend. In the meanwhile ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by indigosmoke View Post
    Drying out some 1792 for my first ever bowl of this legendary blend. In the meanwhile some Irish Flake.
    Wow, you're hardly gonna be able to stand up after that!

Let us know what you think of the Nectar of the Gods.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

SG Chocolate Flake for the drive to work this afternoon.

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

G&H Brown Flake Unscented in an IMP meerschaum calabash.
    My pipe doesn't stink - YOU stink!

Drying out some 1792 for my first ever bowl of this legendary blend. In the meanwhile some Irish Flake.
    This is what I have been waiting for..... DUN DUN DAH!!!!!

That IF is darn good though I need to pick up 10 or so tins I think

Me I am having some Dark Birdseye right now... Not sure what will be later thinking of maybe some Happy Brown Bogie...
    Mike

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbearer View Post
    This is what I have been waiting for..... DUN DUN DAH!!!!!

That IF is darn good though I need to pick up 10 or so tins I think

Me I am having some Dark Birdseye right now... Not sure what will be later thinking of maybe some Happy Brown Bogie...
    Mike
    Getting ready to fire up the 1792. Of course, if I love it Mike our friendship is over. I'll never be able to forgive you for tempting me with a leaf I'll never be able to find a tin of!
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Getting ready to fire up the 1792. Of course, if I love it Mike our friendship is over. I'll never be able to forgive you for tempting me with a leaf I'll never be able to find a tin of!
    Well, I will miss you John, but atleast I will know that I helped enlighten you while I slowly smoke away my 5 lbs of 1792. And I will be able to think of you fondly as we both sit at our computers trying to hit BUY as soon as it does come back in stock

I am really curious to see what side of the fence you will fall on with it

Well, I will miss you John, but atleast I will know that I helped enlighten you while I slowly smoke away my 5 lbs of 1792. And I will be able to think of you fondly as we both sit at our computers trying to hit BUY as soon as it does come back in stock

LOL...5 lbs...now I know why there is a shortage. That should be enough tonquin to thin your blood to the point where it starts seeping through your pores!
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

LOL...5 lbs...now I know why there is a shortage. That should be enough tonquin to thin your blood to the point where it starts seeping through your pores!
    Not so sure of that... the first 1.5lbs went REALLY fast. Thankfully I fell for Dark Birdseye too and that has been taking alot of the rotation too so I can try to get some age on the 1792 before it's all gone.
    Mike

Old Gowrie to start the day.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

Royal Yacht of course, what else!
    Corporal Punishment!

I've been at my parents house all week, but will be driving home in the morning. I've been smoking small bowls of McCranie's Red Ribbon all week courtesy of Mr. Moo, which is just awesome stuff. I hope to give it a full review once I can give it a nice sit down in Brooklyn.
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

I tried two new blends today courtesy of Sarge!

I started with Sterling Toboacco's Sweet Briar. I was disappointed with this blend, quite a bit of tongue bite and this looked like nearly all Vigirgian tobacco so that might be part of the problem I didn't like it.

After that I had a bowl of CAO Bella Vanilla. Good light on it but very little actual vanilla flavor. Still a decent tobacco flavor but I was hoping for a touch more vanilla on it.

Smoked a bowl of EMP today. Since it is so cold and snowy I have been mostly using snuff and snus. Be glad for some warm weather.

Well, I smoked a couple of big bowls tonight. I guess I fall on the positive side of the fence on this one, but maybe not for the reasons most love this blend. I was really actually surprised by it. Not at all what I was expecting. I didn't find it at all like Irish Flake or any of the blends I consider akin to IF.

I know this will probably sound like sacriledge to some, but if someone had given me a sample without telling me what it was I would have said, "Hmmmm, this is probably the best vanilla aromatic I've ever smoked. Kind of what I was hoping for when a tried Mac Baren Vanilla Flake." If found it to be a smooth, easy smoke. While the nicotine was there, I didn't find it to be on the level of IF or Dark Flake Unscented. I loved the scent of the sidestream smoke and the room note was excellent. The sweet, vanilla flavor was very nice. When it comes back around I will definitely add some to the cellar to have around when I feel like a nice, easy sweet smoke with just enough nic to make it interesting.

Nector of the the Gods, well not for me. But Queen of the vanilla flavored tobaccos, I could agree to that.

had some Mac Baren Navy flake. Using the fold and stuffed method that Jeff went to the trouble to show up, damm it was a great smoke.
    John if you want some more 1792 pm your address to me, I've got 2 tins
    troy