Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 605 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; puffed on some LNF, in my HIS bend dublin. the more I smoke it, the more I like it. glad ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

puffed on some LNF, in my HIS bend dublin. the more I smoke it, the more I like it.
    glad I hav 3 pounds bottled up, but must order more
    troy

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a cob. And I really must stop reading this thread - now I have to add C&D Purple Cow to my "should try" list, which just hit 30. Good grief...
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    PS Luxury Navy Flake in a cob. And I really must stop reading this thread - now I have to add C&D Purple Cow to my "should try" list, which just hit 30. Good grief...
    LOL. Then I suppose I should not comment that I just smoked another bowl of Purple Cow & enjoyed it immensely?
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Anni Kake in a Savinelli Tundra 315 EX. Next up: Sugar Barrel in a MM Country Gentleman.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

Currently enjoying Penzance in a Peterson 408.

Esoterica Stonehaven in a cob......

Add this to the list of "must have"
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

This evening I had a bowl of Exhausted Rooster in a MM Diplomat corncob followed by a bowl of Dunhill JackKnife Plug in a MM Diplomat corncob and finally a bowl of Marlin Flake in a MM Country Gentleman corncob. I have not had the Exhausted Rooster in many months and initially I did not like it, but it had a very good taste this evening; probably due to aging. The JackKnife Plug was excellent; I shaved small pieces from this plug and it was delightful. The Marlin Flake is definitely a winner; I love this tobacco. I topped off these smokes with an ice cold glass of "Blue Moon Belgium White Ale" brew and I had a relaxing evening.

PS English Orintal Supreme in my french made calabasa lovely smoke. great taste of english, ornintal leaf, and Virginia.
    Still debating if this calabasa is a flake or a ribbon cut pipe go figure hehe
    troy

CWL

After all the talk about PS LBF, I just crumbled 2 flakes into a Sav Antique Shell billiard for a nice walk with the hounds.

Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar

bob's choc. flake and early morning pipe.

What appears to be the penultimate bowl of McConnell's Oriental...
    ********.com

FVF in a Peterson Killarney 408 that after a little doctoring, (sanding the stain out of the bowl and opening the stem a bit), is smoking so nicely that it has finally earned a regular spot in my rotation.

Leading Puffer Fish

I am thinking a little 2 year old SG navy flake. Those sugar crystals growing on it have been calling to me for a while, and I don't think I can resist it anymore.

My first, and definitely not my last, bowl of Red Rapparee. I was afraid to try this for a while; I kept imagining HOTW with orientals sprinkled in which sounded horrible. I shouldn't have worried. Looks like this might be another Kohlhase & Kopp to add to the cellar.
    ********.com

Puffer Fish with many spikes Diodon nepheligina's Avatar

Red Rap for me as well
    "When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. " ~Mark Twain