Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 772 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Samovar in a Custombilt billiard....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish smokinmojo's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Samovar in a Custombilt billiard.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Really, there are other falcon styles that come colored...

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

After finishing this morning's EMP, I went straight to Nightcap. Sasieni ruff. Boy, that's a good pipe.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

PA in a MM Missouri Pride. Was going to smoke my new basket pipe, but couldn't find the darned thing to save my life. Took me about 2 hours after I finished smoking to find out where I put it.
    On the upside, I think I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with my lighting technique. I was getting only a small part of the tobacco lit before, and was getting some serious char on the rims of my cobs. My reluctance to do the same with my basket pipe finally led me to realize what I was doing wrong. Yay! Another upside is that I don't have to relight as much now.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Bald Headed Teacher in a cob. First bowl, but to my inexperienced palette it made for a nice even smoke. It had sort of a cinnamon nutmeg taste to it throughout, and every 20th puff or so I'd catch a hint of other flavors - brandy was about the only one I could readily identify. The others were quite nice though. And the room (porch) note wasn't too bad either. It seemed much lighter than last night's Sillem's Black. This one definitely merits further exploration.
    "Is that so?" - Hakuin

Removed per request

Frog Morton in the Sav Monza. Bowl #2, then g'night.

Royal Yacht.

Enjoyed a MM Legend with Butternut Burley on the ride into training for work today (carpooling), another at lunch, and yet another on the ride home. Just finished up some P&C's BOTR in a Dr Grabow (Great Smoke!) and now some Darth Waffle in another MM Legend.
    Dale

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

FINALLY broke my Jensen North Dane out and decided to see how the Oriental Express has aged over the last several months... Happy to report the answer is very well! Orientals have mellowed and profile had exceptional balance with a nice build up as the bowl progressed. Very pleased with the choice and fine way to end the day.
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

smoked some Veermaster out of one of my new cobs AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    Enjoyed a MM Legend with Butternut Burley on the ride into training for work today (carpooling), another at lunch, and yet another on the ride home. Just finished up some P&C's BOTR in a Dr Grabow (Great Smoke!) and now some Darth Waffle in another MM Legend.
    I had Butternut Burley on my commute in this morning too. Great minds think alike after all! I've been trying to smoke more room note friendly tobaccos in the truck since the wife was complaining a bit. Now, I'm having some McClelland Dark Star as I enjoy the nice evening weather here in San Antonio.

had a nice bowl of Bulleye in my Canuck GBD tapastary. Yummy smoke with the sweetness of the Virginias and the pepper/plum like notes from the Perique.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

Two half-bowls of PA in my unfinshed basket pipe to help along the breaking-in process. Tried to do a quarter-bowl, but it was much too hard keeping it lit. I think I'm gonna go back to one of my cobs tomorrow and smoke something different, as PA is starting to get kind of boring.

I'm usually not one to crave nicotine, but trying to decipher the instructions on transferring a vehicle title and registering in NM is making me want a bowl.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Frogs bayou thanks to the share... Amazing stuff an order will be made!

Half bowl of PA in my Boswell to finish the break in the previous owner started.