Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 1257 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; dorchester in a cob...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

dorchester in a cob
    The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel ReserveĀ® high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

IHT

after waiting 5 minutes for this page to open, i'm going to finish this phucking sentence to make it worth my while.
    I SMOKED A BOWL OF FILLMORE after a # of Monte Clubs.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

I've been puffing on some new "throw and go" pipes to start the break-in process. Half and Half mostly while finishing up the '07 taxwork. Yeah, I'm good Greg. Thanks for asking. How's the trip?
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

cain't spell Laphroaig

Having a little more PLUMCAKE OH HOW I LOVE IT in the garage while waiting for the cat's lactated ringers solution to warm up (so I can stick them with it).

Say, where's the best deal on 100g+ of Plumcake?
    Last edited by Joan; 01-10-2008 at 09:08 PM.
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Full grown Puffer Fish paperairplane's Avatar

2015 in my mini-meer
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." E. A. Poe

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    How's the trip?
    over now, last night here... haven't found what i would call an actual "pipe shop"... gonna go on a "walkabout" in a minute, maybe find one hidden in a back alley or something.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Alpha Puffer Fish

SG Grousemoor in a JSP....first class tobacco all the way. I think I am going to devote this pipe to Grousemoor and Broken Scotch Cake so as not to taint these light tobaccos.

Stonehaven in my Stanwell billiard tonight... Moglman introduced me to this blend & I have to say that I love the full flavors & easy burn.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

Had some Dorchester and some Black XX tonight, will have to smoke a little bit more of it to post a review.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    over now, last night here... haven't found what i would call an actual "pipe shop"... gonna go on a "walkabout" in a minute, maybe find one hidden in a back alley or something.
    That's a bummer man. I saw one pipe shop, a real pipe shop, during my two weeks in Dresden and Chemnitz last year. It was a small shop in the city center with lots of pipes and tins . I'm still kicking my ass for not picking up a DB in that shop.........

Smoking some Dorchester from Ultramag in a cheapie pot. That and Rose of Latakia were all I smoked all day while (you guessed it) working on my junk equipment in the driveway.
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Young Puffer Fish

Dulcet in a Cavicchi bent Pear.

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Rattray's Old Gowrie, thanks to SlowTriathlete. Yep, for a straight VA this is about it for me
    Reserved for future use....

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Had a bowl of EMP in a medico billiard earlier (so far EMP is a solid meh for me, sadly), now I think I'm going to go for some lux. navy flake in my dad's old 3/4 bent egg.
    mmmmm... LNF

Nothing but Deep Hollow for the past couple of days. Got a tin of it from my SPS. Great stuff IMO. Nothing real complicated, just a smoke I can relax with.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanS View Post
    Rattray's Old Gowrie, thanks to SlowTriathlete. Yep, for a straight VA this is about it for me
    Nice choice Evan. So far my favorite straight VA.

Robert McConnell Scottish Cake with some Honduran CoE
    A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work.

Page 8 of 1257 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast