Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 815 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Fraze Used my Xikar cutter on it. Yep. Wouldn't be without my Xicar rope cutter. Funny how ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Fraze View Post
    Used my Xikar cutter on it.
    Yep. Wouldn't be without my Xicar rope cutter. Funny how they keep putting them in the cigar sections though; you have to really look sometimes...

Finishing off the Union Square. Well, this tin anyway...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    Tried out Dunhill Nightcap for the first time tonight, in my MM Legand... I must say latakia blends are growing on me. First PZ, then FMC, now Nightcap... what is happening to me?! Planning to try MM965 on the next order.
    While its not an all day thing for me, lately I get the urge for a lat blend for either first in the morning or last of the evening. My VAs and VaPers are getting jealous of the attention!
    It's just old age...

Louisiana Flake in a Ropp Bussang Cherrywood.

Attachment 72865
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Pirate kake after a nice cigar. Gotta love that flue cured kick
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    Tried out Dunhill Nightcap for the first time tonight, in my MM Legand... I must say latakia blends are growing on me. First PZ, then FMC, now Nightcap... what is happening to me?! Planning to try MM965 on the next order.
    While its not an all day thing for me, lately I get the urge for a lat blend for either first in the morning or last of the evening. My VAs and VaPers are getting jealous of the attention!
    This is funny to me! I'm usually a lat fiend, but lately I've really been enjoying the couple VAs and VaPers I've smoked.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Yay va and vapers
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Froggy day so froggy in the Great Dane god I love this blend. I like the flavor of lat just not when I feel like I am smoking a leather shoe. Yum! Perfect day for fm.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

FM is one of my favorites. I can't wait to try the Across the Pond that should have arrived today!
    Hangin' out with Friends

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I'm still waiting to try FM Cellar - I've heard good things only.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I'm still waiting to try FM Cellar - I've heard good things only.
    Me too! Across the Pond will be my second FM (original FM was my first). I plan to try all of them eventually.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Cellar was my first still probably my fav tobacco along with any straight va or vaper

P and c has a froggy goes a courtin sample thing with both 50 and 100 gram tins comes with everything but cellar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    P and c has a froggy goes a courtin sample thing with both 50 and 100 gram tins comes with everything but cellar.
    Hey, I don't need any help spending my money!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Hey, I don't need any help spending my money!
    You sure about that??? Finished if the night with another bowl of fm this time in the general Paton! Rally nice long smoke yum!

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

I think some more Nightcap is in order for this evening. Got the little guy to bed (boy is he a handful now!) and I can finally have the second pipe of the day while I upload pics for tomorrow's shenanigans.
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

B&M Balkan Blend in my MM CG. Planning on taking pictures of some of my tobacco tonight for tomorrow's super secret plan. In the words of Jim of Freestoke fame, The Trojan horse dances on Saturday.