Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 816 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Baron_Null In the words of Jim of Freestoke fame, The Trojan horse dances on Saturday....

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Baron_Null View Post
    In the words of Jim of Freestoke fame, The Trojan horse dances on Saturday.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    The pipes are no longer in forced retirement.

While I'm not through with chemo yet by any stretch, things have progressed quite well. All the numbers have made a big swing back in the direction towards normal, and the doctor has cut down my chemo treatments from four times every three weeks to once every three weeks. Not only has this meant less time at the hospital with a tube in my arm, my taste buds are already recovering! I tried a bowl of FVF last night, and although it didn't taste quite the way I remembered, it didn't taste like s**t either. Funny thing is, I seem to have lost some of my piping skills. Had a hell of a time keeping it lit at first!

Anyway, tonight is Union Square.
    Mark! I feel that everything will be well for you; my thoughts go with you. I realize that I have not been keeping up with the board and it seems that my retired tranquil life is not so tranquil. I have relatives with problems so of course I have problems; in the last couple of months I have only had time to periodically post what cigar and pipe mixture I have been smoking. It is my hope that before Xmas my tranquility will return. This evening I had a bowl of Stonehaven in my Sherlock Holmes #2 followed by a bowl of Dunhill Early Morning Mixture in a newly acquired "Oom Paul" that I got on EBAY. After a busy day my smokes were so relaxing with an ice cold mug of "Guinness Draught" brew; dang-it I needed that!

Yeah, life is like an anthill; if you get too complacent, something is going to come along with a stick and stir things up. Thanks for the thoughts; things are getting better for me, hope the same happens for you!
    ********.com

hello just finished a bowl of peterson's holiday season 2012 it was my first bowl of this and I really liked it a lot sure glad it is 100g's now off to post my pipe noob introduction....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

PA, LNF, Brown Irish twist combo in a McCarter custom quarter bent. That hit the spot.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Louisiana Flake in a Ropp Pneumatic Billiard earlier this evening.

Kendal Flake in a Myon Royale Bulldog right now.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Been smoking mild stuff. Got tired of the OTCs and popped open a five year old jar of Squadron Leader. Not my favorite, but a big improvement.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

Tambo in a MM Cob
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Returning to the old homestead here with Prince Albert in a Castello not-so-Virgin Billiard.
    ********.com

Louisiana Flake in a Pre-transition Barling's S-M Zulu.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Puffer Fish with some spikes Salty's Avatar

Just couldn't wait for my first pipe to arrive in the mail. So, I made a trip to my local B&M.

Very nice. Cardamom, cloves, slightly sweet, very rich and satisfying. Nice Sunday night puff.

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Hmm Christmas cheer in Great Dane!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Just couldn't wait for my first pipe to arrive in the mail. So, I made a trip to my local B&M.

Very nice. Cardamom, cloves, slightly sweet, very rich and satisfying. Nice Sunday night puff.
    Awesome, Hunt!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

After our shenanigans in the cigar thread yesterday I couldn't resist smoking a Tatuaje Anarchy today.

I wasn't able to take any pics while smoking because of where I was, but any of you pipers looking for a seriously butt kicking cigar should try to find one of these!
    Hangin' out with Friends

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Just lit a bowl of PS Luxury flake coins
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix