Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 823 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; After dinner coffee and FVF in the Savinelli Natural. The sun is going down along with the temperature....

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

After dinner coffee and FVF in the Savinelli Natural. The sun is going down along with the temperature.

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Christmas cheer in general Paton!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

tonight I am drying out some gl pease Laurel Heights to smoke in my cassano calabash

Sitting in the car listening to something classical and trying my first bowl of penzance thanks to Ryan (BigBehr). A wonderful evening and Penzance is AMAZING!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    Christmas cheer in general Paton!
    Thought he'd be more of a Scrooge?

Having a bowl of Irish Flake in the MMCG. With the big bowl in this thing, I tried packing the flake a different way. I don't know if there is a name for this, but I cut the flake in half, made a double layer, then rubbed it out along the grain and stuffed it in lengthwise so the ember would burn through the grain like a good cigar. It's not working so well for me though...
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Full grown Puffer Fish Couch_Incident's Avatar

Dunhill Virginia.

Couch

In my ongoing effort to get along with Granger, I bought a bulk sample from 4noggins (in addition to the pouch I already had on hand) and opened it tonight, and had a few bowls. Fresh from the jar, rubbed out and left out on the paper plate to dry, even tried mixing some 5 Brothers in. Nope....it just ain't happening. I like the flavor (though, admittedly, I'm getting a little bored of it already), but it bites me no matter how I serve it up. Not so bad that I won't eventually finish what I've got on hand, but bad enough that I won't be buying more.

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Really, we needed DJ during Operation Burning Bowl. They'd have been helpless before the Juggernaut of Latakius' pipe collection. (And you've got the best resolution webcam in the game, DJ! )
    Operation Burning Bowl sounds intriguing! Thanks for your kind words, Jim!

Tonight, smoking Black House in a Pete K&P System Standard 307.

DJ_Pete_Rusticated_KP 307 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    Thought he'd be more of a Scrooge?
    (
    Oh I didn't say he was happy about it! but sun tzu doesn't celebrate Christmas at all.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    Oh I didn't say he was happy about it! but sun tzu doesn't celebrate Christmas at all.
    Very true, he'd never even heard of it. He was dead for like 500 years already.

Very explanatory, Terry!
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Quote Originally Posted by Latakius Vituscan View Post
    Operation Burning Bowl sounds intriguing! Thanks for your kind words, Jim!
    It began here:
    What WE are smoking!

The Invasion of the Stem People commenced with Mark's incursion from the Western Front. What are you smoking right now? (III), continuing on until they were stunned into silent awe the power of the pipes. Had you joined in, there would have been even more casualties on the cigar side.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Smoking later with a friend not sure yet!

Louisiana Flake (what else?) in a Ropp Norvegienne.

Attachment 73089
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

I was shocked to discover that the pipe I've been using for all this Prince Albert is caking up big time. Can you tell it's been a while since I smoked burley?
    ********.com