Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 824 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Smoked a bowl of frog Morton followed by a bowl of university flake. Yum...

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Smoked a bowl of frog Morton followed by a bowl of university flake. Yum
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Sitting out on the patio, chatting with wife and enjoying some hot spiced tea and FMOTT in the CG.

mmmmm.....royal yacht

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I was shocked to discover that the pipe I've been using for all this Prince Albert is caking up big time. Can you tell it's been a while since I smoked burley?
    I need to find a way to turn char into diamonds.

At the moment, I'm creating an experimental material by condensing tars to the edge of a small, cleverly-constructed, handheld wooden furnace, employing a blend of Latakia, burley, Virginia, oriental and perique tobaccos in mixture. I expect the interior of the combustion chamber to be shiny with embedded carbon crystals in a crystalline lattice structure when the redox reaction ends. Science marches on. But this Old Milwaukee's almost empty! I hope I don't mess up the experiment walking to the refrigerator.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Puffer Fish with some spikes neonblackjack's Avatar

First bowl of Frog Morton's Cellar.

It's excellent!

Had hot wine man that stuff will get you there whewww
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    I need to find a way to turn char into diamonds.

At the moment, I'm creating an experimental material by condensing tars to the edge of a small, cleverly-constructed, handheld wooden furnace, employing a blend of Latakia, burley, Virginia, oriental and perique tobaccos in mixture. I expect the interior of the combustion chamber to be shiny with embedded carbon crystals in a crystalline lattice structure when the redox reaction ends. Science marches on. But this Old Milwaukee's almost empty! I hope I don't mess up the experiment walking to the refrigerator.
    Interesting. Have you considered this simple solution to creating the flow of air required to maintain the combustion? Provide the furnace with a draught tube and suck the air directly into your mouth. Use of bio-feedback techniques could be employed ensuring the airflow is finely regulated to maintain an optimal temperature in the furnace. It would mean that the combustion products enter your mouth, but the mixture of materials you are considering should not make this unpleasant. This sort of thing could well catch on.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    It would mean that the combustion products enter your mouth, but the mixture of materials you are considering should not make this unpleasant. This sort of thing could well catch on.
    Of course! Reversing the airflow is a brilliant concept, Robert!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Just enjoyed a midnight bowl of 1792 flake.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Erzats Three Nuns (Curly Cut + a touch of Louisiana Flake) in an Alco Rustic Dublin.

I'm ringing the changes on this mix to see what comes out best. De-eyed Davidoff Medallion Flake was pretty good. The Louisiana Flake ought to make "somenthing" happen. Not quite sure if it will be right. My best bet would be Dunhill Navy Rolls, but I'd have to pop a new tin. I'm going to try to get some blending perique and also try that in varying amounts. I loved the old school Three Nuns; the ready-rubbed is a pale imitation.

I smoke anni kake, nightcap, and fmotb all back to back good evening I would say.

...and now Kendal Flake in the same Alco.

going to try my first bowl of christmas cheer next

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Just finished the rest of this morning's Erimore Flake. Pretty good stuff.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Puffer Fish with many spikes Blue_2's Avatar

University Flake in a Peterson 314