Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 825 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; On my third half bowl of PS luxury navy flake in my Tsuge kaga....

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

On my third half bowl of PS luxury navy flake in my Tsuge kaga.
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddychester's Avatar

having a little stonehaven from 1999 in my Butz Choquin UFO

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddychester View Post
    having a little stonehaven from 1999 in my Butz Choquin UFO
    NICE!

I'm slowly working my way through a bowl of Blue Mountain. Very mild for a latakia blend, but pretty tasty.
    Hangin' out with Friends

just finished up a bowl of Peterson's holiday blend I like the taste but everyone loves the room smell

Continuing with McClelland's Matured Virginia No. 27.
    ********.com

Ate way to much junk today, but the wife's homemade buffalo wings are to die for. 1792 in the DG Regal #65, along with some homebrew, Terry, this stuff is really starting to grow on me. Awesome after a great meal.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

my first time smoking anni kake...pretty peppery, but I've been smoking habanos and a couple padron 3000's this weekend so my palate is used to that silky smooth smoke. Actually, as i type, the pepper is going away and its turning into a great bowl! I'm really liking this
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Greater Kansas City Pipe Club Rich Oriental Ltd. Ed. 2011 in a Worobiec 500-4. And, a wee dram of Glenmorangie.

DJ_Worobiec 500-4_Glenmorangie by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

Busy day of drywall mudding and finish carpentry. Made time for a smoke on the way to Costco and Home Depot for supplies.

MacBaren Plumcake in my new cob. My first MacBaren ever, if you can believe it.

It was......really quite good! I actually want more of this. Pleasantly surprised, am I.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Nice choice of Scotch, DJ! Love the pipe too!
    Hangin' out with Friends

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 36Bones View Post
    Ate way to much junk today, but the wife's homemade buffalo wings are to die for. 1792 in the DG Regal #65, along with some homebrew, Terry, this stuff is really starting to grow on me. Awesome after a great meal.
    I know. I stopped by a cigar lounge yesterday afternoon. Smoked a LFD Air Bender Chisel. Now, no one I know is gonna say that is not one tasty stick, yet driving away from the cigar lounge I lit up yet another bowl of 1792 and, while smoking it, thought to myself: how much 1792 could I have purchased with that $9.25? 'Cause the 1792 was so much better to me...
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Latakius Vituscan View Post
    Greater Kansas City Pipe Club Rich Oriental Ltd. Ed. 2011 in a Worobiec 500-4. And, a wee dram of Glenmorangie.

DJ_Worobiec 500-4_Glenmorangie by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    I love scotch with a pipe. (Nice looking pipe btw) had some jonny walker black label and some Peterson university flake myself.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

I picked up this De Luxe Mixture at the Peterson shop on Grafton St. in Dublin last month. I'm told that the De Luxe is only available from the Dublin shop. If you ever get the chance to get your hands on some, I highly recommend doing so.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rummaging through my cellar for something new to open, I decided on Penzance. Smart choice, methinks

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    how much 1792 could I have purchased with that $9.25?
    Terry, you guys must have some crazy tobacco taxes for that stick to be $9.25!

On-topic: Just went for a short walk with a flake of Erinmore stuffed in a pipe. It's chilly outside but it was nice.
    Never trust anyone over 30.