Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 826 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Kendal Flake and Ennerdale during the day in the Alco and dedicated meerschaum respectively. Think I'll move on to Dunhil ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Kendal Flake and Ennerdale during the day in the Alco and dedicated meerschaum respectively. Think I'll move on to Dunhil Navy Rolls in a 1899 small bent Barling.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Just got home and enjoying some Orlik golden sliced.
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Fired up the first bowl of the day, Matured Virginia No. 27. I've come to the conclusion that it's better to have a six year old tin of generic Virginia than a six month old tin of my favorite Virginia. That'll be fine in another three years, but right now it's frustrating!
    ********.com

Union Square in the Alpha Cremlin and some sweet tea. This pipe love Virginias.
    Last edited by 36Bones; 11-19-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Decided to attempt to break in my MM Hardwood with 1/2 bowl of PA. Spent the rest of the evening cleaning a couple of pipes and jarring some baccy recently opened.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 36Bones View Post
    Union Square in the Alpha Cremlin and some sweet tea. This pipe love Virginias.
    Oh, man!
    Hilman - sweet tea? You're killing me now. I'm dying of thirst at my desk - I'll never get the thought of a big tall glass of iced sweet tea out of my head.

Soon to head home, and I'll enjoy a little Trout Stream on the ride, courtesy of John aka indigosmoke; he slipped some in with the Peterson Pre-Republic Killarney Apple that arrived today.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Back to my daily fvf regiment once I finish this tin I am going to take a break from it not because I am tired of my favorite tobacco by any means but to spend money on limited and holiday blends to try some new stuff. probably start stocking it hard core after the first of the year. after the bowl of fvf moved to a bowl of anni kake probably my second fav right now and then a bowl of fm to finish off the night. three bowls back to back to back I would say thats a good night.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Grousemoor, in the Sasieni rusticated Canadian, some after dinner coffee. Great day on the links.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

My blending baccies haven't come in yet so this was the best I could do for a Smaug blend for my LOTR thread.

I added a pretty healthy sprinkling of Tambo, but it could use a little more.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Peterson Irish Flake. Nothing else out there can scratch the IF itch

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Soon to head home, and I'll enjoy a little Trout Stream on the ride, courtesy of John aka indigosmoke; he slipped some in with the Peterson Pre-Republic Killarney Apple that arrived today.
    Nice pipe; if I hadn't blown my budget already, you'd have never got it!
    ********.com

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

Sorry gentlemen. I haven't been able to post as of late due to the staggering amounts of homework I've had. I should actually be working on that now, but I needed a break.

I've been in a burley mood this past week, and have been primarily smoking Carter Hall and Prince Albert. I want to try the sample of Aged Burley Flake that commonsenseman had sent me, but I feel that I haven't been in the right mindset to really focus on the flavor it would provide.

I picked up a Missouri Meerschaum Mini pipe this past week, and have pretty much been smoking out of it and my MM Pony Express all week. It seems to me that I overwhelmingly favor smaller pipes. Even with all the poor reviews that the Mini and the Pony have, I find myself enjoying them even more than my Country Gentlemen. I honestly think that the MM Missouri Pride might be my upper limit on pipe size.

Is there something wrong with me?

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Nice choice of Scotch, DJ! Love the pipe too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    I love scotch with a pipe. (Nice looking pipe btw) had some jonny walker black label and some Peterson university flake myself.
    Thanks for your comments, gentlemen! Come on by and smoke a bowl or two and share a wee dram!

Tonight it's GL Pease Odyssey in a Pete Mark Twain.

DJ_Pete_Mark Twain by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron_Null View Post
    Sorry gentlemen. I haven't been able to post as of late due to the staggering amounts of homework I've had. I should actually be working on that now, but I needed a break.

I've been in a burley mood this past week, and have been primarily smoking Carter Hall and Prince Albert. I want to try the sample of Aged Burley Flake that commonsenseman had sent me, but I feel that I haven't been in the right mindset to really focus on the flavor it would provide.

I picked up a Missouri Meerschaum Mini pipe this past week, and have pretty much been smoking out of it and my MM Pony Express all week. It seems to me that I overwhelmingly favor smaller pipes. Even with all the poor reviews that the Mini and the Pony have, I find myself enjoying them even more than my Country Gentlemen. I honestly think that the MM Missouri Pride might be my upper limit on pipe size.

Is there something wrong with me?
    Absolutely not.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I'm with Dave. Nothing wrong with a small smoking chamber, I just don't like small-bowled pipes - the "hand feel", if there is such a term, just doesn't suit me.

Just had some Irish Flake in my dad's Comoy's bent bulldog - one flake, folded and stuffed - perfect fit. It was absolutely delicious. Thanks to indigosmoke for the tag-along.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?