Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 828 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Yeco exercised. Onto Ennerdale in my, errrrr... Ennerdale pipe....

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Yeco exercised. Onto Ennerdale in my, errrrr... Ennerdale pipe.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Puffer Fish with some spikes Fraze's Avatar

McClelland Burley Ribbon

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Finished up a bowl of PS Pistachio. Not sure how much smoking time I'll get over Thanksgiving, but went ahead and packed a cob along with some PA and Billy Budd just in case I don't have enough time for any cigars. The mild weather shouldn't be a problem...taking time away from family will be. We'll be back in the comfort of our own routine by Saturday afternoon. I already have orders to pull down the Christmas decorations and then go play golf until Monday
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Take1.5 anni in meer
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

I'm bloody stuffed from taste testing for the wife. Enjoying some Chocolate Flake in the '36 Kaywoodie and a Dr. Pepper.

I mixed up some Captain Black and Five Brothers earlier. I must say, that 5B really added the right amount of vitamins to a tobacco that needed it.

Now, I'm enjoying a bowl of Rattray's Marlin Flake from 2008. Lovely!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I mixed up some Captain Black and Five Brothers earlier. I must say, that 5B really added the right amount of vitamins to a tobacco that needed it.
    I had a similar outing on the course today. The SAP was running dry, so I added about a 1/4 cup each of 5B and 1Q to give it a little bulk and it tasted really good! I don't really like 1Q a lot, but with 5B to brace it, it wasn't bad.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Maturing Puffer Fish

Think I'll smoke some bullseye twist flake out of my meer tonight and enjoy my Peterson tomorrow after eating too much turkey. Happy thanksgiving all!

Billy Budd in the MM Diplomat. Gearing up for the festivities tomorrow! My 4 year old daughter's birthday is next week, but we've been doing the cake and ice cream and gifts thing on Thanksgiving day, since everyone is already all gathered together. As far as she's concerned, Thanksgiving is just a huge birthday feast in her honor My mom is cooking, and we're headed down there. Hope you all have a good one!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Billy Budd in the MM Diplomat. Gearing up for the festivities tomorrow! My 4 year old daughter's birthday is next week, but we've been doing the cake and ice cream and gifts thing on Thanksgiving day, since everyone is already all gathered together. As far as she's concerned, Thanksgiving is just a huge birthday feast in her honor My mom is cooking, and we're headed down there. Hope you all have a good one!
    Happy birthday to your girl and thanksgiving to the rest of the Cliffords. In lieu of a turkey (that's for the yankees, my great-grandmother would say - in French), I'm doing up some of Eula Mae's Seafood Gumbo.

I know - how unAmerican.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Some SG Balkan Flake in a Dr G Royal Duke then couldn't resist the urge to open a new tin. HH Old Dark Fired, it is a beautiful site when you peel back the gold paper and see that big hunk of cut tobacco, just beautiful. Some of the tobaccoreviews.com describe it as equal or better to IF, for me it wasn't as smokey and more sweet then IF but still very satisfying, maybe a poor man's IF but still a damn nice smoke.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    Some SG Balkan Flake in a Dr G Royal Duke then couldn't resist the urge to open a new tin. HH Old Dark Fired, it is a beautiful site when you peel back the gold paper and see that big hunk of cut tobacco, just beautiful. Some of the tobaccoreviews.com describe it as equal or better to IF, for me it wasn't as smokey and more sweet then IF but still very satisfying, maybe a poor man's IF but still a damn nice smoke.
    Man, that DOES look like good stuff! On my next order I think.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Man, that DOES look like good stuff! On my next order I think.
    Yeah I have to admit felt a little like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I pulled open the lid and saw the gold paper then pulled it back to see what looks like one helluva big plug which is actually three very neat stacks of flakes. Being eager I smoked it straight from the tin fold and stuff in a cob. Smoke was nice and cool but the pipe got a little hot which could either be my enthusiasim or it needed a little drying.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Happy birthday to your girl and thanksgiving to the rest of the Cliffords. In lieu of a turkey (that's for the yankees, my great-grandmother would say - in French), I'm doing up some of Eula Mae's Seafood Gumbo.

I know - how unAmerican.
    Ain't nuthin unamerican bout some seafood gumbo, podna. C'est bon!

I am *STUFFED*. Deep fried turkey (baked turkey is for yankees ) and all the trimmings, my mom's coconut pie, my sister's pumpkin cheesecake....and birthday cake

Royal Yacht in the MM Freehand to top off the evening.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Clifford, you think if I ask her real nice like your mom'd be willin' to ship me some o' that there coconut pie? Hmmmm?

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?