Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 832 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 882 932 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Chocolate Flake in the baby Kaywoodie and some homebrew black ale....

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Chocolate Flake in the baby Kaywoodie and some homebrew black ale.

All the banter on aromatics on another thread has inspired me to go for some Peterson's Luxury Mixture (Blend?) in a Barling meerschaum. i used to smoke a lot of this but haven't touched it in over a year. The top notes have faded a bit; let's see what's left of it.

Attachment 73310
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Virginia Woods in my MM Pride while hanging the Christmas lights from the gutters. A pipe and a ladder = major clench from me. Thankfully the temps rose about 20 degrees into the mid 50's from yesterday.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Was doing doing a Sherlock read along with some petersons Sherlock but ended early because of a headache.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Sitting on my porch enjoying a bowl of penzance in my country gentleman. I do believe that this blend is the essence of fall (for me anyways ). Just amazing.
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

C&D Star of the East in a Comoy Tradition 133.

Comoy's Tradition 133_10.26.2012 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Frog Morton's Cellar in a 2012 Pete St. Patrick's Rodesian Fishtail. I LOVE this stuff! The wife however says it smells "gross".

Here's me doing my Latakius impression.

Last edited by AStateJB; 11-25-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Hangin' out with Friends

You forgot your hat, Josh

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    You forgot your hat, Josh
    Dang! I knew I forgot something. I was more worried about strategically placing the bowl of the pipe to cover the pile of laundry in the background.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Dunhill Flake in a hideous orange and gold Jima.

I've banged on about these pipes before. They may look terrible but they smoke perfectly every time. Everyone should try one once - if they can bear the derision rightly heaped on their appearance.
    I had to google Jima pipes; never heard of them. Looks like a steampunk version of a Falcon. I want one!

Virginia Woods again tonight; I promise I'll smoke something else soon!
    ********.com

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

Two bowls of B&M "Imperial" in my MM Mini, followed by a bowl of MacBaren Vanilla Cream Flake in the same pipe.

Considering I smoked earlier in the very same pipe, I may need to give the pipe a rest for a day or two. After that, I'll go straight back to abusing it, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I had to google Jima pipes; never heard of them. Looks like a steampunk version of a Falcon. I want one!
    They are very cheap on eBay if you wait for the right one - i.e. the good one that no-one else is bidding on. I have several ranging from unused (as yet...) to usable but a bit hacked up. None cost more than about $15 delivered. I'd pay more for a good velour one. I kid you not. I've seen them go for much more, not worth it IMHO. Play the waiting game. Luckily, the high degree of ugliness they possess is matched by the high quality of their smoking properties. Everything about them just works. I was stunned when I used one for the first time. If "mechanics" were the only pleasure involved in smoking it would be the only pipe that any of us should consider.

But they are damned ugly.

Black Bogie in the tiny Yeco Junior.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Boswell Christmas Cookie in a Savinelli Alligator
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Full bowl of Christmas cheer 2012 and a good helping of beer. Can't ask for much more than that. I thought this tobacco was ok when I smoked it out of the generals but out of the meer it was exceptional. The tobacco is really oily not so much wet rubbed it out smoked it immediately and the meer did the rest to those excess oils and moisture.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume