Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 874 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by ProbateGeek Made the mistake of smoking some Royal Yacht in the pipe I had most recently smoke ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Made the mistake of smoking some Royal Yacht in the pipe I had most recently smoke Lord Methley's Cherry Nightmare. Eww... let's place that one in the "to be cleaned" queue.
    Cherry Nightmare. I like it! Oh, wait...I DON'T like it, and don't say I didn't warn you. (The metallic shielding in which I encased it for transport should have been a tip-off in any case.) I hope you haven't experience too much damage and that your taste buds return to normal in the near future. The symptoms pass in a the matter of a few short days.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Just enjoyed a extra large bowl of the wife's homemade potato soup, (her great-grandmother's recipe). Sneaking out to the deck for a small bourbon glass of Jameson and FVF in the Savinelli. Now, that's what I call desert!

I decided to musketball a bowl of Astley's No. 44 in my Stanwell Legend No. 63. That score again....
    ********.com

Last night it was FVF in my Wiebe blowfish. Need to let it dry more next time

GH Curley Cut; Davidoff Red Mixture today. I'll be going aromatic this evening. More Davidoff Red and the highly recommended Peterson Special 2012 Reserve.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

Probably end sparking up a bowl of Orlik Golden Slice tonight.

Though I am a noob to pipes, Golden Slice happens to be a favorite of mine!! Really like the tiny hint of citrus and the mild sweetness of the Virginias.
    #KL2154

Maturing Puffer Fish JohnnyDarkside's Avatar

During my lunch breaks, I sit out in the loading dock and have a puff while reading. Tonight, some H&H Blackhouse in a cob. I'll be happy to report, not a single relight was needed!

Went through a bowl of LNF in the DG Viking with one relight. I'm so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Smoked a ton of Nightcap in college. It still summons up memories of slide rules and Shakespeare.
    So what was he like?
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Remember: never, ever use the term "slipstick" to anyone under fifty...

Just loaded up a bowl of HOTW.
    ********.com

I pulled out my GL Pease Stratford from 2008. Either my tastes are evolving (yet again) or this stuff just keeps getting better. Maybe both? I remember opening this about a year and a half ago, and thinking it was just OK.

I had heard many times that the GLP stuff usually needs some age to show its true potential, and now I'm starting to believe it. The sad thing is I probably only have a bowl or two left. Time to throw some in the cellar!

smoking a bowl of robert Mcconells Red virginia good blend in my bent bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by laloin View Post
    smoking a bowl of robert Mcconells Red virginia good blend in my bent bulldog
    That's a good one in my book too, Troy. I bought some after seeing Dublinthedam's video review and have smoked through several tins since then. It's a very light aromatic (strawberry, I think) on a strong Virginia base. In fact, more Virgina tobacco flavor than strawberry. Nice choice.

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

Probably end sparking up a bowl of Orlik Golden Slice tonight.

Though I am a noob to pipes, Golden Slice happens to be a favorite of mine!! Really like the tiny hint of citrus and the mild sweetness of the Virginias.

CORRECTION: decided I wanted a full english and went with a local B&M blend called Proper English.
    #KL2154

Big dinner of homemade chicken 'n dumplings. My after dinner smoke is 1792 in the baby Kaywoodie and a chocolate stout homebrew to wet the palate.