Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 890 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Latakius Vituscan A very fine story, Scott! Indeed it was! My Lady Nicotine, by J.M. Barrie, first ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Latakius Vituscan View Post
    A very fine story, Scott!
    Indeed it was!

My Lady Nicotine, by J.M. Barrie, first brought to my attention here:

A Nice Pipe Story
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    I picture the Ennerdale Tart as being a lot less classy and a lot more brassy than these lovely fey images...
    Indeed! This is how they look at the beginning of the smoke. As one progresses half way down the bowl...off with the class and on with the brass! Good call, Robert!

McClelland's Yenidje Highlander in a Savinelli bulldog.

Savinelli Bulldog_1.18.2013 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

Enjoyed some C&D Balkan 081 in my Bjarne saucer.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Opening night in my dunny group 2. Almost done with this tin. Hate to see it go, it's been really tasty!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Smoking my first bowl of Luxury Twist in my Country Gentleman. After a couple draws the ghost of ennerdale disapeared.I'm gettin two prevelant notes, black licorice & good bourbon. I'm diggin this smoke, I folded and poked two circular flakes and its burning and drawing like a champ. I'm using the big dowel tamper Jim sent me and I realized why its better than my vector tamper tool. The metal tamper conducts heat thus robbing the burning coal of its fire. Whereas the dowel being wood is a natural insulator and does not affect the coal. The more I smoke this luxury the more I like it. It has a nice and unexpected rhetrohale punch, caught me off gaurd on a deep rhetro but that's great i like some sinus stimulation. Not biteing at all. I think I will seek out more of this to jar up next month this is a great stress relieving smoke, especially because it burns so well and I don't have to mess with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Opening night in my dunny group 2. Almost done with this tin. Hate to see it go, it's been really tasty!
    I like that one a lot as well, judging by all the tins of it around here...

HV again tonight. Hard to grab something else when it's just sitting there in the jar with this "come hither" look on its flakes...
    ********.com

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

FM tonight after a long Monday of classes.
    #KL2154

I've filled the 4dot with SG Balkan Flake tonight, another first for me thanks to the kind (and crazy) Dr. Plume. I let this sit out to dry for about an hour and it's smoking great. I may have to get more of this in the future.

FM tonight after a long Monday of classes.
    Not one...but make that two bowls of FM. Favorite English and I find it mildly sweet.
    #KL2154

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

My first bowl of Old Dark Fired, courtesy of Mike (mikebjrtx). Won't be my last.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Bayou Morning Flake in Country Gentleman. I am really falling in love with this country gente. It has a nice deep bowl and open stem. Anyway this is my first bowl of BMF and I dig it, mellow smooth minimal bite tobaccoey! Just a good smoke, added to list of what to buy.

Hamborger Veermaster in a Radice Silk Cut Bent Dublin
    ********.com

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzose View Post
    MacB Club Blend with a little bit of Bowell's Chocolate Cream between each coin

Wow....that was an unfortunate typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzose View Post
    Wow....that was an unfortunate typo.
    Is that an ExLax brand tobaccy?

FM in my full bent.
    #KL2154