Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 908 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by freestoke I'm late!? Well at least I'm started on mine, in a MM Diplomat. But I've smoked ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    I'm late!? Well at least I'm started on mine, in a MM Diplomat. But I've smoked some the past few days, too. Does it count, or did I have to register beforehand -- call my shot, so to speak?

And I've received a writ from Puff Central demanding payment of fines, claiming that I've posted numerous times without mentioning the stem material or style. Well, you can't beat city hall, so I'll just pay up and avoid any more penalties -- a Forever stem, basic black acylic, straight, fantail.

Hope I wasn't late with this Irish Flake, though.
    You still have a stem? I've removed all of mine and just puff away from the Ferrule. It does make cleaning a bit easier, and I can ALWAYS pass a pipe cleaner into the bowl if needed. Guess I need a lovat - all of my pipes are serious nose-warmers now.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Actually, Brian, I don't think it's allowed at all. Without the stem, it's known as drug paraphernalia.

I've just piped up a big Falcon with an indeterminate mixture. "Standard ribbon" of some description, a little on the dry side, but tasty. I've bolstered the nicotine with a 5B topping. Sort of aromatic...pretty decent, actually. It'll come to me...
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Actually, Brian, I don't think it's allowed at all. Without the stem, it's known as drug paraphernalia.

I've just piped up a big Falcon with an indeterminate mixture. "Standard ribbon" of some description, a little on the dry side, but tasty. I've bolstered the nicotine with a 5B topping. Sort of aromatic...pretty decent, actually. It'll come to me...
    Ah - no worries, as I reside in Washington.

Off for a run.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Tonight I am smoking out of my Sketcher and smoking some Villiger 1888 Cocktail Hour. This pipe is a Very odd looking pipe have to say it is one of the biggest pipes I have at the moment. It has been a while since I used Photobucket so I hope this picture comes though, Photo taken with my iPhone and uploaded with the Photobucket App so I hope it works out. first time doing it this way. Wife has a Birthday in less then 20 min. Hers is March 20th and mine is April 20th.

For the Love of (__[@}___Cigars__}}}}}
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."~E G R

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Had a bowl of OGS in my favorite MM cob during the drive home from work. The OGS is good tobacco, but nada special. I'm almost done with the tin of OGS and am looking forward to some of my preferred VA's.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a small Ropp paneled Billiard. Haven't smoked this stuff for a little while and a repeat performance or two is now scheduled. The evening will inevitably end with Louisiana Flake probably in my ancient Barling.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

A bowl of coyote classic in the Nording

Astley's No. 109 in a Castello billiard.
    ********.com

Young Puffer Fish

Smoking a bowl of Bracken Flake that ProbateGeek sent me. Now I know what he meant when he said he would send me some real tobacco.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philly121 View Post
    Smoking a bowl of Bracken Flake that ProbateGeek sent me. Now I know what he meant when he said he would send me some real tobacco.
    We aim to satisfy...
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    We aim to satisfy...
    So, you like that FM Cellar; doesn't it make you feel elegant? Smoking a Dom puro Churchhill, and have a bowl of 1792 ready for dessert to join you (I know you're doing your job) in our singular effort to save the world - If you could only take one tobacco with you to escape the Zombie Apocalypse...
    Last edited by TTecheTTe; 03-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    So, you like that FM Cellar; doesn't it make you feel elegant? Smoking a Dom puro Churchhill, and have a bowl of 1792 ready for dessert to join you (I know you're doing your job) in our singular effort to save the world - If you could only take one tobacco with you to escape the Zombie Apocalypse...
    I've been smoking the 1792 for two days straight - time for a stogie. A La Herencia Cubana CORE robusto, or an Indian Tobac Super Fuerte Super Gordo maduro - both ROTT. I'll go with the 6 x 58 Super Gordo. If it doesn't make me happy, though, back to the flake and the redemption of the world!

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I've been smoking the 1792 for two days straight - time for a stogie. A La Herencia Cubana CORE robusto, or an Indian Tobac Super Fuerte Super Gordo maduro - both ROTT. I'll go with the 6 x 58 Super Gordo. If it doesn't make me happy, though, back to the flake and the redemption of the world!

Finally finished mine, so now I've taken over on world redemption as you smoke yours...

No longer a community member.

Bob's Chocolate Flake in a LaRocca

MM 965 in a Stanwell FW 243. Gummed up my cobs this morning, and wreaked my jaw, trying to smoke new tins of 1792 and then SL.