Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 914 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a Ropp Moroco Grand Chic Straight Oval-bowl Billiard....

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a Ropp Moroco Grand Chic Straight Oval-bowl Billiard.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Newbie in the ocean

My other love..Escudo is not allowed in the garage where I like to smoke on cold nights..however Bald Headed Teacher got a thumbs up from my wife....the bummer is the aromatics which she loves the smell of just dont do it for me. I think I take after my lab who likes to roll in two week old road kill...the more stinky the baccy the more I like it! I just have to share the dog house with the lab some evenings.

Musketballed a bowl of Hamborger Veermaster. It's the bulk stuff, so after going from the bag, to the jar, and back out again, that's about all you can do with it unless you want to completely rub it out. Not much of a flake left there...
    ********.com

Many bowls of Louisiana Flake in my old Alco today.

Visited the London Transport Museum Depot. They had Metropolitan Line No. 1 Locomotive in steam as part of the Tube's 150 anniversary. Got up on the footplate and had a nose around and a toot on the whistle. Every boy should have a go at some point. My older son loved it - he too had his obligatory toot. Also had a little narrow gauge loco tootling up and down. Fun day out.

Roast leg of lamb just sitting a while before carving. It's been a good day. I'll round it off after dinner with some Germain's Rich Dark Flake in the little Barling Lovat. Toot toot!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Enjoying a bowl of Mac B's Old Dark Fired in my 2011 Peterson Christmas billiard. Very similar to Irish Flake. A little more mellow than IF, a bit less of a Nic kick, but I find I reach for it as often as I do for IF, which for those of you who know me is high praise from me indeed. Hope you fine gentlemen enjoyed your weekends!
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Had a small bowl of Royal Yacht this afternoon. Definitely not a morning smoke for this old chap!

Smoking a bowl of Frogmorton Across the Pond tonight. I have to admit, I just don't get this series, but I know I'm out of step with the crowd on them.
    ********.com

Started the day with Germain's rich Dark Flake in a Barling S-M Lovat. A few bowls of Louisiana Flake in my Alco as an alternative to work.

I think some Ashton Artisan's Blend after dinner (Good English Roast Beef - It's expected...) Probably in a Myon Royale Straight Bulldog. The Lovat should then be dry enough for a repeat performance of the Germain's. I intend to read more Gormenghast in my shed, which should end up spinning by the time this all ends.

And it all starts again tomorrow.

Gormenghast. Dark Flake seems the very thing.

Heading for the course with a cigar in tow -- it's in the bag and I've forgotten what it is. Hope it's better than that Acid Toast. blech. Like Cannon Plug as a chewing tobacco. First cigar I can say I really hated. Would not have been that bad, had I brought the corncob along, since I could have stovepiped it and not had to put it in my mouth. Yuck.

Beautiful out there!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Young Fish

Boswell's Northwoods then maybe some Pipers Pleasure

Young Puffer Fish

Peterson Sherlock

Love this stuff!

really enjoyed a bowl of 2 year old LNF in my no named bend Dublin. the bright notes are gone and replaced with deeper notes, sweetier yummy. All that was left was a small pile of gray ash with a bit of dottle

Gawith, Hoggarth Best Brown #2 . Am I just a tobacco whore? This stuff is awesome and I want more. I want more of anything and everything, apparently...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Gawith, Hoggarth Best Brown #2 . Am I just a tobacco whore? This stuff is awesome and I want more. I want more of anything and everything, apparently...
    Is there much Lakeland essence obvious in this one?

I've just finished a jar marked "Best Brown" but can't for the life of me remember if this is G,H&Co or SG. I'm tending towards the G,H&Co. Mine was very much "with" and - thanks to Nick Nachman for the prod in that direction - I approached it with more thought and am now convinced of the "floral" nature of the basic essence. Very obvious to me now and very surprising that I could have missed it for so long, particularly considering the amount of Louisiana Flake I smoke.

And in answer to your question, obviously "Yes". Tobacco sluts, the lot of us.

No longer a community member.

Troost in a bent LaRocca