Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 918 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Coffee-Cup This evening I had a bowl of SG Skiff Mixture in my large Rossi Freehand followed ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee-Cup View Post
    This evening I had a bowl of SG Skiff Mixture in my large Rossi Freehand followed by a bowl of Carter Hall in my Savinelli 320EX. I have really come to enjoy Skiff Mixture of late; this tobacco is so flavorful and burns so well. I was digging thru my stash and saw this Carter Hall which I rarely use so I decided to give it another try. Initially I was not overly impressed with this blend but this evening in my big fat pipe it was quite pleasing. I think that I will smoke this tobacco in my Savinelli EX pipes (which I have two). I topped off these smokes with a small glass of brandy and I had a relaxing evening.
    Squadron Leader gets more press, but I'm with you on this - I actually prefer Skiff Mixture myself.

But today, it's OGS time.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Squadron Leader gets more press, but I'm with you on this - I actually prefer Skiff Mixture myself.
    Same here; Moe got me to switch last year.

More Astley's No. 55 tonight. I hope this is a phase; I can't imagine smoking this forever, but I can't seem to stop.
    ********.com

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Burning my last bowl of McCs mix 8 in an MM Great Dane egg. This blend has really turned me onto orientals.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Enjoying some Stoney in a Savinelli Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    More Astley's No. 55 tonight. I hope this is a phase; I can't imagine smoking this forever, but I can't seem to stop.
    Well, there doesn't seem to be enough of it around for you to smoke it forever, even if you wanted to... It always seems to sell out very quickly.

I was craving something with Latakia tonight, so I opted to smoke the last of my jarred up GLP Sextant tonight. Lovely tobacco. Luckily, I think I have a few more tins stashed away.

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I will be smoking MUCH more Royal Yacht out of this thing. Should be a great summer in my backyard.
    Ah, the images that confusingly bled over into the morning thread.

I think I'll have a little Royal Yacht my own self this Australian evening.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Well guys it has been a while since I have been on here, last night enjoyed a bowl of Larrys Blend in a Meerschaum Rhodesian, for tonight trying to decide between some Margate or Northwoods
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller View Post
    Well guys it has been a while since I have been on here, last night enjoyed a bowl of Larrys Blend in a Meerschaum Rhodesian, for tonight trying to decide between some Margate or Northwoods
    Nice to see ya, Matt!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Back to 1792 in the Savinelli billiard - like coming home (and on my commute home, quite appropriate).
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Royal Yacht in a Stanwell Unique. Been a year since my last bowl of Yacht. Good strong stuff.

had a bit of bulleye in my straight no named straight billard. lovely

A second bowl of Ennerdale Flake in its dedicated meerschaum. The nicotine surprised me by absolutely kicking my arse; normally doesn't do that.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Young Puffer Fish

Peterson Sunset Breeze, After only having the in store bulk I was blown away by the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    A second bowl of Ennerdale Flake in its dedicated meerschaum. The nicotine surprised me by absolutely kicking my arse; normally doesn't do that.
    I need to pop another can of Ennerdale, I really do. I'll be able to sit out back and smoke it with abandon, now that better weather has arrived.

A nightcap of Royal Yacht and off to bed.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

No longer a community member.

Nightcap in a Storient Meerschaum along with a nice cup of tea.