Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 922 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by freestoke I've decided on a more manly pair instead. ...which clearly need to be worn with a ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post

I've decided on a more manly pair instead.
    ...which clearly need to be worn with a pair of white, calf-length socks; suspenders not optional.
    Last edited by steinr1; 05-12-2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: An ellipsis is composed of THREE fullstops.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

SG (?? - Some Gawith or other is involved) Balkan Flake in a small, sightly bent meerschaum Bulldog (More funny to refer to this pipe as a Rhodesian, albeit inaccurate. As in "I slipped a diminutive, slightly bent Rhodesian between my lips." Maybe you need to be British...)

Smoked while tending a barbecue in the rain. The high level of Latakia only seems fair.

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    ...which clearly need to be worn with a pair of white, calf-length socks; suspenders not optional.
    We have always looked to England for our style sense. I've been reviewing the royal wedding pics for ideas for a nice golf hat. The big one looks like it would keep the sun out my eyes, should shed rain well, but it might not do in the wind. Maybe the one on the left? Either should match the shoes perfectly.

Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post

I've decided on a more manly pair instead.
    And you know what would go with these? The Pink Pipe of Death, that's what!
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Enjoying some GL Pease Fillmore from Dec 2007. Lovely, lovely tobacco! Here's the tin "popping" from earlier today: Bulging Tin

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Black House with a pinch of Syrian Latakia in a 1920's Fribourg & Treyer.

Fribourg & Treyer_3438 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Enjoying some GL Pease Fillmore from Dec 2007. Lovely, lovely tobacco! Here's the tin "popping" from earlier today: Bulging Tin
    Hah! I knew you couldn't hold out.

Christmas Cheer again, with Balkan Sasieni to follow. Again. Even when I smoke more than one tin at a time, I get in a rut!
    ********.com

SG Balkan Flake in a Kiko Amboseli Meershaum 1/8 Bent Bulldog. Really too much Latakia for my taste. A couple more bowls to go...

smoked a bowl of Peterson Uni flake last night in my Sav Mr. G straight billard. get passed the blueberry topping. its a nice virginia burley blend. but I probley will smoke the rest of the tin. and pass on buying more

No longer a community member.

Bob's Chocolate Flake in a bent LaRocca

Ashton Artisan's Blend in a Kiko 1/8 Bent Meerschaum Bulldog.

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    And you know what would go with these? The Pink Pipe of Death, that's what!
    Speaking of which, Machurado has not logged on since receiving it.

Having a bowl of SB in a Pride.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Did a salt and alcohol treatment on my Nording 2 days ago(should have worked on the top too). Fired up a half bowl of Dunhill London Mixture tonight. Deep flavors but very mellow at the same time. I like it. If anyone has any suggestions on other Baccy that's like this, I'd appreciate it

No longer a community member.

SPS Kentucky Planter in a knockaround briar

Christmas Cheer 2003. You know, I have to say that I'm really starting to question this whole CC series concept. I understand the idea behind it, and it intrigues me, but tobacco isn't wine or scotch. This 2003 is very nice, but when it comes right down to it, I'd rather be smoking Matured Virginia No. 27, or Virginia Woods, or three or four other McClelland virginias that I could name. Finding a tin of CC92 in a shop might make the collector in me wet myself in excitement; finding a tin of 92 No. 27 would make the smoker in me crap my pants.
    ********.com