Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 924 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 974 1024 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; That is one beautiful pipe! I have several old Caminettos and love them. They are hard to beat! I hope ...

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

That is one beautiful pipe! I have several old Caminettos and love them. They are hard to beat! I hope you enjoy this!

Quote Originally Posted by Latakius Vituscan View Post
    Torben Dansk No. 6 English Delight in a Caminetto.

Caminetto_DJB3525 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr

polished off a bowl of Bulleye, with the center popped out. Taste better that way. Smoked in my straight no named bulldog

Astley's No. 55 in a Castello "Natural Vergin" billiard. I put the name in quotations because I can remember it when it was new, and if the term still applies to this pipe, then it applies, to pull a name out of the hat, to Nina Hartley as well.
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Pathetic. I've got mason jars all over the place and I'm looking at another tin of Astley's No. 55 and a coin in front of me. There's really no point in putting it off...
    are you rapidly becoming a one blend smoker Mark

I don't think so, but I won't bet against it! I do seem to be smoking fewer blends on a regular basis, but nothing close to just one. However, I have noticed that, whenever I open one of my 'favorites', I'll get locked in on just that one blend until the tin is empty.
    ********.com

Astley's No. 55 in a Castello "Natural Vergin" billiard. I put the name in quotations because I can remember it when it was new, and if the term still applies to this pipe, then it applies, to pull a name out of the hat, to Nina Hartley as well.
    Too funny! Alas, I must spread some RG around before I can give it to you again, but I owe you for the chuckle this morning! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Too funny! Alas, I must spread some RG around before I can give it to you again, but I owe you for the chuckle this morning! Thanks.
    I owed him a few chuckles myself, so I took care of it for you, Dan.

A bowl of Sugar Barrel right now, in another time zone.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    I owed him a few chuckles myself, so I took care of it for you, Dan.

A bowl of Sugar Barrel right now, in another time zone.
    Thanks Jim!

Walnut Flake in a Bent Jima. Slightly lighter pack than last time and out in the breeze, so "only" just under an hour out of a single flake this time, but far fewer relights. Jima pipes are magic smoking tools; deserve more promenance...

Now packing an S-M Barling's Make Lovat with Germain's Rich Dark Flake.

Louisiana Flake has been rather neglected of late, so I'll also pack my ancient Barling with that.

Ho for the shed, Kindle in hand!
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Maturing Puffer Fish

Dunhill Flake in my Savinelli 320

Just to give you guys an idea...

New:

Now:

You want fast coloring? Forget the meer!
    ********.com

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Just to give you guys an idea...

You want fast coloring? Forget the meer!
    Wow!!!!!!!!

No longer a community member.

More Velvet in a Yellobole briar Checker

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I am still on the Royal Yacht kick - hands down my favorite smoke. I think I figured out why some are said to wear white gloves when smoking a meerschaum. The car was slightly warmer than usual, due to the unexpected but very welcome sun, on the commute home today. The rim of my meer became translucent towards the end of the bowl (see second shot below), and the sides were almost, no were, oozing just the tiniest bit of beeswax. You might notice the glistening on the sides of the bowl:

I've said it before, but will repeat it here: if you've never pampered your meerschaum with a fresh bath of wax, give it a shot.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Had to finish a project in the shop tonight, so I pulled out my knockaround pipe - My faithful cracked cob! Started with Boswell's Chocolate Creme, but that wasn't really doing it for me. Probably because it is old, but it seemed very one dimensional tonight. Promptly switched to my london blend dedicated cob with some Dan Tobacco London Blend No. 1000! Now that hit the spot!

On a side note, this London Blend is one of two blends I bought when I first stared smoking a pipe almost a year ago. The wife didn't care for the room note, so I don't smoke it as often. Tonight reminded me why I really dig this blend. I hear a lot of people call this a Lat bomb, which I don't normally care for, but to me this seems a bit more balanced than say the Dunhill blends? Maybe it is just my inexperience! Either way, a great cap to my day.