Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 929 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 18814

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Coffee-Cup . . . I need to say that my pipes are "humming" this evening and I ...

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee-Cup View Post
    . . . I need to say that my pipes are "humming" this evening and I am topping off all of this with an ice cold mug of "Guinness Draught" brew; life is good!
    Your pipes "hum", while mine "purr". Either way, I love it when they smoke that way.

Aerating more 1792 Flake for a nightcap.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Christmas Cheer 2003. This is good stuff, but I think I'll stop buying the CC series. It's good, but I can't help wishing it was Matured Virginia No. 27, or Virginia Woods, or one of several other McClelland Virginias.
    ********.com

Puffer Fish with some spikes Salty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I just had a lovely dinner with my parents. Had a quick cigar on the patio. I am not having 1792 in the Tsuge. Very nice eveing.
    Edit to say "I am now having."

And just when I thought you were sane...
    ********.com

Maturing Puffer Fish

Samuel Gawith Balkan Flake in my Boswell Partially Rusticated Bent

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I for one AM having some 1792 Flake, waiting to throw the cedar-plank salmon on the grill. If you have access to Copper River salmon, I can recommend it highly.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Full grown Puffer Fish jaypulay's Avatar

4noggins blend Bald Headed Teacher in my Peterson Donegal Rocky 408. Love this tobacco
    Team Canada Member

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Earlier tonight I enjoyed a bowl of Peter St. 41 Cube Cut in an old English pipe of my father's. The name of the pipe is too faded to read. It is a fine pipe though.

Earlier tonight I enjoyed a bowl of Peter St. 41 Cube Cut in an old English pipe of my Father's. The name is too faded to read -- but it is a great pipe! Very enjoyable time.

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

Solani Virginia Flake with Perique in a Kaywoodie 2013 Relief Grain billiard. Seriously... what's not to like?

"But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    Earlier tonight I enjoyed a bowl of Peter St. 41 Cube Cut in an old English pipe of my Father's. The name is too faded to read -- but it is a great pipe! Very enjoyable time.
    My grandfather was quite the pipe smoker and he had a decent collection of maybe 10 pipes. My greatest regret with this hobby is that I did not take it up before those pipes disappeared. I'm jealous of your heirloom!

SG Balkan Flake in a no-name (but almost certainly manufactured for Barling) second Straight Meerschaum Pot.

I have a scant bowl of this left and will probably finish that up that later tonight although the nicotine is kicking my arse.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

I can inderstand your regret. Some of my greatest joys come from smoking my Father's pipes. He bought quality ones for the day and they still smoke great. Nice thick bowls all of them. Half of them I can't tell what they are -- but they smoke great. I enjoy thinking of him and the enjoyment he got from the pipe as I enjoy the pipe as I smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by jco3rd View Post
    My grandfather was quite the pipe smoker and he had a decent collection of maybe 10 pipes. My greatest regret with this hobby is that I did not take it up before those pipes disappeared. I'm jealous of your heirloom!

That pipe is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    Solani Virginia Flake with Perique in a Kaywoodie 2013 Relief Grain billiard. Seriously... what's not to like?

Maturing Puffer Fish

Samuel Gawith St James Flake in my Preben Holm Freehand