Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 936 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by MarkC Tonight I'm smoking...um...I'm smoking. Yep, me too. Just plain ole smoking here. No HOTW, or anything ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Tonight I'm smoking...um...I'm smoking.
    Yep, me too. Just plain ole smoking here. No HOTW, or anything like that...

I keep going to bed before I get a chance to post here! I just found the Bari Dana, with a fresh pack of Stonehaven from last night, so I'll smoke it now, okay?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Tonight I'm smoking...um...I'm smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Yep, me too. Just plain ole smoking here. No HOTW, or anything like that...

More Ogden's Walnut Flake in the bent Jima.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Ahh, finally resting with a Merlot and a shag (ohhh, errr). So much talk of shags lately, particularly KK, that I needed a good KK shaggin after two days of hard work.  

It has finally stopped raining, if for now, so hopefully I will be able to throw the steaks on the grill after I recuperate.  Heat index is 102 with 100% humidity; I will sorely miss the drought.   

Have no idea what thread I saw many fine "cellars" in beautiful cabinets, but as I vegetated the past couple of months I got the idea that I could do the same to the pine china hutch in the dining room.  Good thing I wasn't able to get out and get more coolers, as I think the "hutch cellar" will work great - thank you all for showing off yours and giving me the idea.  Now I finally feel I have a fledgling cellar, and most importantly everything is easily accessible from one beautiful place!

Top holds daily smokes, with cellared baccy and suppleies inside:

Inside center of cellar features C&D and McClellands:

HOTW and cousin hide for their lives in the left corner, under the protection of boxes of 1792 and SL:

Right corner is Dunhill with a Peterson friend:

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Now this really does bring a tear to my eye. This is beautiful! I have far to go oh Master...

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    Ahh, finally resting with a Merlot and a shag (ohhh, errr). So much talk of shags lately, particularly KK, that I needed a good KK shaggin after two days of hard work.  

It has finally stopped raining, if for now, so hopefully I will be able to throw the steaks on the grill after I recuperate.  Heat index is 102 with 100% humidity; I will sorely miss the drought.   

Have no idea what thread I saw many fine "cellars" in beautiful cabinets, but as I vegetated the past couple of months I got the idea that I could do the same to the pine china hutch in the dining room.  Good thing I wasn't able to get out and get more coolers, as I think the "hutch cellar" will work great - thank you all for showing off yours and giving me the idea.  Now I finally feel I have a fledgling cellar, and most importantly everything is easily accessible from one beautiful place!

Top holds daily smokes, with cellared baccy and suppleies inside:

Inside center of cellar features C&D and McClellands:

HOTW and cousin hide for their lives in the left corner, under the protection of boxes of 1792 and SL:

Right corner is Dunhill with a Peterson friend:

Maturing Puffer Fish

Boswell's Chocolate Cream in my Medico Cavalier

Great looking cellar you've got there, Mari. Many fine tobaccos!

I'm having a bowl of... oh, uh, nevermind...

Young Puffer Fish

50/50 mixture of Black Wood Flake and St. James Flake in a MM Hardwood, pretty tasty little experiment

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Yeah, lovely cellar. But Mari - what are you gonna smoke NEXT week?

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

What is HTOW?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    What is HTOW?
    Goodness, I hear: Rattray - Hal O' the Wynd pipe tobacco reviews
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    What is HTOW?
    Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Thx, Terry!

Yeah, I'll really have to ration or hit the cigars next week. I missed two sales and didn't get stocked up.

Thx for all of the lovely compliments Terry, Dan and Michael ("master?" you are far too kind; I'm a total pipe noob!)!

Now smoking something a little different: OJK dressed with Bald Headed Teacher in a cob. Boo hoo, I also missed sales on cobs and Forever Stems...looking at them again now.

Finishing off the evening with a bowl of Royal Yacht in the meer. Wonderful.

For my birthday later this month I'm going to send off the meer to get new guts put in, with a new stem. Will cost more to do so than I paid for the pipe, but I do love this thing.

Hang On To Wolverines.
    ********.com