Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 941 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Enjoying RJ's MB Black Ambrosia as I watch Miss America; don't know if I can stand much more as the ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Enjoying RJ's MB Black Ambrosia as I watch Miss America; don't know if I can stand much more as the pageant hasn't hit so many lows since the introduction of the bikini.

Have to watch on mute due to non-stop Techno music, which overrides the announcer. Bumper crop of hideous gowns to start, with at least half in cocktail dresses? These ladies used to learn physical comportment, but the slouching stance and gait so pervasive among females today was all too well represented; sadly, they are "role-models" of femininity so young women will not be inspired to carry themselves better. The striking exception of one who knows how to walk is Miss LA, a NOLA Saints Cheerleader. Ahh, the evening gown competition sadly brought only more of the same, with the exception of Miss AL in a stunning black mermaid with large, chandelier emerald earrings. Would have only been better if she was smoking Ennerdale in an elegant emerald studded gloss-black ladies churchwarden. Most has slits to there and beyond, but the offensive award goes to the one with skirted hotpants who would not stop pulling it ALL the way open!! Haven't seen someone so proud of a crotch since my 65yr patient with a penile implant, but then he had something to be happy about and show off.

My money's on IL or AL.

Quote Originally Posted by laloin View Post
    enjoying some year old bulleye. in my no named straight bulldog. The coins have darken, and sweeten up. the perique is still there getting hits with notes of fruit, and plum
    Mmmmm, I can't wait! I love LBF (this may ignight an LBF/LNF war) as a daily smoker and mine is just at 6mos now.

Quote Originally Posted by teedles915 View Post
    Gatlin-Burlier Cumberland in a straight billiard. Celebrating the wonderful blessings of being a father to my two beautiful children.
    Good to see you sauntering in a pipe lounge like a F.O.G.!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

I smoke the pipe on occasion. I tend to like the aros more than anything else. I like blends with sweet Cavendish with just a bit of latakia.

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    Enjoying RJ's MB Black Ambrosia as I watch Miss America; don't know if I can stand much more as the pageant hasn't hit so many lows since the introduction of the bikini.

Have to watch on mute due to non-stop Techno music, which overrides the announcer. Bumper crop of hideous gowns to start, with at least half in cocktail dresses? These ladies used to learn physical comportment, but the slouching stance and gait so pervasive among females today was all too well represented; sadly, they are "role-models" of femininity so young women will not be inspired to carry themselves better. The striking exception of one who knows how to walk is Miss LA, a NOLA Saints Cheerleader. Ahh, the evening gown competition sadly brought only more of the same, with the exception of Miss AL in a stunning black mermaid with large, chandelier emerald earrings. Would have only been better if she was smoking Ennerdale in an elegant emerald studded gloss-black ladies churchwarden. Most has slits to there and beyond, but the offensive award goes to the one with skirted hotpants who would not stop pulling it ALL the way open!! Haven't seen someone so proud of a crotch since my 65yr patient with a penile implant, but then he had something to be happy about and show off.

My money's on IL or AL.

Mmmmm, I can't wait! I love LBF (this may ignight an LBF/LNF war) as a daily smoker and mine is just at 6mos now.

I have 6 pounds of LNF, and 2 lbs of bulleye. most of LNF is just passed the 2 year mark of aging can you tell which blend I smoke more of

I have some bullseye with nearly a year on it. Definitely better as time marches on! Which reminds me I need to pick up some more...

Originally Posted by TTecheTTe :
    No doubt Mark is Hopping on Tuesday Weld, or Heading Out To Wallyworld, as we speak...
    Wish I'd thought of that. But I didn't, so it's Astley's No. 55 tonight!
    ********.com

LNF, finally, in a cob and can't say I love this from the first puff like LBF but will reserve judgement until subsequent bowls. Tin note had a hint of anise which thankfully was not present upon lighting, but did get a faint lotion quality upon smoking. Not what I would expect from a VaPer, as I had noted on this sample from Terry. Perhaps it picked up something from other samples I had it with, or perhaps had it sitting on my tin of Ennerdale? I haven't smoked it in a couple months, but it does remind me of its ghosting and would think that was it if it was in my E-pipe.

Assuming my sample is not contaminated, I don't get the LNF/LBF debate. Although I'm still a pipe noob, they are completely different. I can see two separate camps, and you're either an LNF man or LBF man (yeah, I'll use the masculine here as I haven't see a lady weigh in on this). Perhaps I'm just confused; maybe it's Escudo that gets involved in a tussle. I was enjoying LNF more as I approached the end of the bowl, with the exception a ever slight and surprising gurgle, and look forward to more with a fresh pipe and after letting my sample air a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Wish I'd thought of that. But I didn't, so it's Astley's No. 55 tonight!
    Well, I had to use my fave, plus offer you one for future use should you find yourself at a loss. Here's some more JIC (I leave spelling corrections to you): Hobnobbing On The Weekday, Hangliding On The Wind, Hopping Over That Wolverine (the thought of attempting such a feat was far too entertaining to use Whatchamacallit), Harrass Only The Wicked and Heaving On This Wednesday (likely still will be with my asthma).

Hobnobbing On The Weekday, Hangliding On The Wind, Hopping Over That Wolverine (the thought of attempting such a feat was far too entertaining to use Whatchamacallit), Harrass Only The Wicked and Heaving On This Wednesday (likely still will be with my asthma).
    Lord, I'm stupid. The penny has ony just dropped.

After that admission, I'm free to ask, "LNF? LBF?" I'm sure it's explained somewhere, but needs must given my innate laziness and more recent lack of confidence in my ability to out work even the most simple acronym. (Thanks...)

I like a sign seen in a very exclusive club: "Hermaphrodites only. Transvestites warned!"
    Last edited by steinr1; 06-17-2013 at 05:08 AM.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

LNF, finally, in a cob and can't say I love this from the first puff like LBF but will reserve judgement until subsequent bowls. Tin note had a hint of anise which thankfully was not present upon lighting, but did get a faint lotion quality upon smoking. Not what I would expect from a VaPer, as I had noted on this sample from Terry. Perhaps it picked up something from other samples I had it with, or perhaps had it sitting on my tin of Ennerdale? I haven't smoked it in a couple months, but it does remind me of its ghosting and would think that was it if it was in my E-pipe.

Assuming my sample is not contaminated, I don't get the LNF/LBF debate. Although I'm still a pipe noob, they are completely different. I can see two separate camps, and you're either an LNF man or LBF man (yeah, I'll use the masculine here as I haven't see a lady weigh in on this). Perhaps I'm just confused; maybe it's Escudo that gets involved in a tussle. I was enjoying LNF more as I approached the end of the bowl, with the exception a ever slight and surprising gurgle, and look forward to more with a fresh pipe and after letting my sample air a little.

Well, I had to use my fave, plus offer you one for future use should you find yourself at a loss. Here's some more JIC (I leave spelling corrections to you): Hobnobbing On The Weekday, Hangliding On The Wind, Hopping Over That Wolverine (the thought of attempting such a feat was far too entertaining to use Whatchamacallit), Harrass Only The Wicked and Heaving On This Wednesday (likely still will be with my asthma).
    have no idea where your getting this faint anise and or lotion taste smell with LNF, I love it to death. it probley picked something up from the ennerdale. as much as I enjoy ennerdale. it will ghost other blends as well.
    as powerful as that lakeland scent is

You're too funny, Robert!

Peter Stokkebye's Luxury Navy Flake and Luxury Bullseye Flake, the latter of which I am now enjoying very much, with some Whittard's English Breakfast tea.

Mark will appreciate your suggestion, which I loved, after correcting and capitalizing Only and Warned so that it is a suitable name for a favored tabacco of which I banned he and Dan from using.

BTW, T-Cut Automotive cutting compound is apparently not available in the US. I gave the old Crest a go, with very satisfactory results until they can get a proper restoration.

(Looky there, I actually found a use for the icon; am I possibly the first?)

Quote Originally Posted by laloin View Post
    have no idea where your getting this faint anise and or lotion taste smell with LNF, I love it to death. it probley picked something up from the ennerdale. as much as I enjoy ennerdale. it will ghost other blends as well.
    as powerful as that lakeland scent is
    Definitely agree, after looking it up again in the interim and confirming it is a straight VaPer (just a dash), which I love. Hopefully, airing it as I wait for my PAD will correct it, but not likely if it is tainted by Ennerdale as I suspect and very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jco3rd View Post
    I have some bullseye with nearly a year on it. Definitely better as time marches on! Which reminds me I need to pick up some more...
    Geez, I'm glad you said that, thank you! I added it to my wishlist, otherwise I would have most likely forgotten it on my TAD. I bought a pound, with the noobish thought that most of it would be cellared for at least a year, but have smoked the bulk of it over the past 2 mos.

On another note, unlike some people, I have no compucntion about following my own post; thrice is a charm!

On another note, unlike some people, I have no compucntion about following my own post; thrice is a charm!
    hmmmmm was that directed at me mari LOL

With all that behind us, it's time for a wake up bowl.

Hophead Otters Turn Wicked.
    ********.com

This much anticipated anouncement for lovers of Mixture No. 79.

Hefner - Offers Tobacco Warranty

Not smoking that particular blend; just enjoying this game.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

once I start to notice an over abundant layer of cake, I usually use a waded up paper towel as to remove the excess. I'll continue the process after each bowl, till I feel it's back up to my usual standard. No sharp object ever enter the main orifice of my trusted tobacco urns.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln