Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 942 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Those damn hophead otters!...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Those damn hophead otters!

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    once I start to notice an over abundant layer of cake, I usually use a waded up paper towel as to remove the excess. I'll continue the process after each bowl, till I feel it's back up to my usual standard. No sharp object ever enter the main orifice of my trusted tobacco urns.
    I don't care how much cake you've got, had or been offered; it's always a bad idea to allow a sharp object entry to your main orifice. Fundamentally.

Yours,
    Mike Giggler
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    I don't care how much cake you've got, had or been offered; it's always a bad idea to allow a sharp object entry to your main orifice. Fundamentally.

Yours,
    Mike Giggler
    of my trusted tobacco urns. Play on words if you will Robert, but please do use a coplete centence. You never know who's on here, eh?
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post

Yours,
    Mike Giggler
    Ooooh, eeerrr. Fundamentally, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jco3rd View Post
    Those damn hophead otters!
    Yes, that! Most particularly when Hophead Otters (hopped on youknowwaht) be about, as they then Turn Wicked, fundamentally.

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    of my trusted tobacco urns. Play on words if you will Robert, but please do use a coplete centence. You never know who's on here, eh?
    Sp -5

But, I can't think about such things now, I'll think about it tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Now I must have LTF, in a red cob.
    Last edited by TTecheTTe; 06-17-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Okay, this is out of hand. I'm smoking Caravan!
    ********.com

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Ennerdale in my Savinelli Hercules. What a great night. Still in the mid 70's, clear sky, slight breeze, and the makings of a beautiful sunset. Now if the Blackhawks can just get back in the game all will be right with the world! We need 3 quick goals!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Breaking in the Pipa Croci sitter with some Stonehaven thanks to DanR!

Having some Hamborger Veermaster in my Stanwell Linea Piu thanks to AndrewV (right back at ya')!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Having some Hamborger Veermaster in my Stanwell Linea Piu thanks to AndrewV (right back at ya')!
    Dan!!!! Savinelli!!!! hahahah I sampled some of the Veermaster you sent me, good stuff man but i'm lovin the Stonehaven.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Frog Morton Across the Pond in my Savinelli Duca Carlo

I am currently smoking some G&H Best Brown #2 in a Stanwell "Design Choice" shape 492 sandblast.

The pipe is a beautiful squashed tomato/volcano that I don't smoke very often. BB#2 is a terrific, mostly unscented, flake tobacco with a mild degree of Lakeland flavor. My stash has been aging for about 2 years and it is absolutely terrific.

Young Puffer Fish

McConnell Orientals in a square shank BB&S

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewV View Post
    Dan!!!! Savinelli!!!! hahahah I sampled some of the Veermaster you sent me, good stuff man but i'm lovin the Stonehaven.
    Whoops. Just noticed that - too late to edit, Ugh! Thanks for correcting me.

Tonight, something made me reach in the back of the tobacco cabinet for some GL Pease Laurel Heights. The description on the glpease website says, "with notes of citrus and roasted oats." Well, I don't get citrus at all, but certainly understand the roasted oat comment. It's got just a touch of natural sweetness to it as well. Not thrilling enough to be much more than an occasional smoke for me, but enjoyable nonetheless. I think if I could pick up some of that citrus he mentions in his write-up, it'd be a better blend...

just finished a bowl of the new AK. was not impressed at all. It didn't look like the AK of old. The AK of old is black soft and crumbles in your hand. This stuff came in a sticky block, but you can pull off a chunck and it crumbles into ribbons. shades of darker and lighter leaves. it started off neutral, but got pregressive sweetier. couldn't detect any perique at all.
    bahhhh this is a sudo AK
    but I still have hope, will stick the rest in a jar and see how it is in 6 months. But if any of you guys have some of the old AK hold onto it with your life, you won't see anymore
    smoked in my GPD tapastary.
    sorrry bout the rant

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Enjoying some more Ennerdale in a Caminetto that hasn't been smoked in ten years. I had to get the stem replaced -- but found I had one that fit it perfectly. Life is Good!