Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 946 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by ProbateGeek After 6 days visiting family in Texas...Did I miss anything, puffwise? Oh, no! Don't tell me ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    After 6 days visiting family in Texas...Did I miss anything, puffwise?
    Oh, no! Don't tell me you were on the Gulf coast! Yes, you missed lots! Check out the Blind Taste, ongoing, and I finally got my first Forever Stems! Now, you can just nag (remind) me about getting more...

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    I was tempted to have more of Jim's "mystery brown flake", but I'm opting for some PA in a cob.
    It's all Jeff's @Jeff10236 fault! This evening I'm breaking in a new Legend cob second, with Bob's Choc Flake paired with Jasmine tea. Having been on my wishlist for some time, I finally got 5 tins and this is my first taste, Mark. Mmmmm.

Last edited by TTecheTTe; 06-27-2013 at 11:55 PM.

decided to take a break from smoking Virginias and Va/per and reach into my stash for a bowl of two friend's English chocolate.
    I'm really not that much of a latakia smoker, but this blend hit the spot, hints of coco, spices notes from the orinital leaf, all blending nicely with the Virginia based.
    I see what GL Pease and C&D were thinking when they created this blend. Smoked in my GBD tap Canuck

Puffer Fish with many spikes JKlavins's Avatar

Sutliff Molto Dolce in my recently restored 1930s Kaywoodie Carburetor. I know it is humid weather, but I enjoy the thick smoke and smell of the Molto Dolce

I just realized this cob sitting in front of my keyboard had half a bowl of HOTW* in it. A week on the kitchen table has done nothing to harm this tobacco.

Howling Ocelots Tapdancing Wistfully. Calm down; the tin is now empty.
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    It's all Jeff's @Jeff10236 fault! This evening I'm breaking in a new Legend cob second, with Bob's Choc Flake paired with Jasmine tea. Having been on my wishlist for some time, I finally got 5 tins and this is my first taste...
    Bwahahaha...I did my job well, temptation was successful...bwahahaha...

Geez, could I be more of a dork

great now mari gonna want to try two friends English chocolate hehhehehehe

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Been awhile since I've been able to enjoy a pipe. Just enjoyed a nice bowl of VA Woods before dinner, maybe some Old Dublin and Jamesons or a cigar later. Have a good weekend puffers.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Been missing the evening crowd of late.

Got the substantial Sasieni "Canadian" working on some LGF. A little strange to name a pipe by its shape, but there you have it. A very nice pipe, one of my favorites. Have had nothing with perique in it for weeks and it tastes good -- very different from PA.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

I smoked some Royal Yacht and then jarred up a bag of Stonehaven, The Stoney smelled so good. It has been a while since I smoked any. I think I will start out tomorrow morning with a big bowl out on the patio.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Sitting on the front porch, enjoying the cool down from the day time highs. Ennerdale Flake in a meer. Nice relaxing night.

Oh, man. 2006 AK! Thanks, Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by laloin View Post
    great now mari gonna want to try two friends English chocolate hehhehehehe
    Uh, okay, now that's on my list!

@ProbateGeek

Terry, I am led to believe it is your birthday. In honor of the ocassion I have having a bowl of 1792 Flake in one of my favorite Caminettos. I have grown very fond of this tobacco and I never would have tried it without your unexpected generousity. Thank you for all the kindness and patience you have shown me. May your day be filled with pleasure and happiness. Happy Birthday!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    @ProbateGeek

Terry, I am led to believe it is your birthday. In honor of the ocassion I have having a bowl of 1792 Flake in one of my favorite Caminettos. I have grown very fond of this tobacco and I never would have tried it without your unexpected generousity. Thank you for all the kindness and patience you have shown me. May your day be filled with pleasure and happiness. Happy Birthday!
    You are correct, sir - 50 years today. Ages ago I told myself I could start up with the pipes today. Good thing for me (and for you!) I jumped the gun by a few years.

Can I start getting senior discounts now?
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

sitting here at my local B&M puffing on a bowl of Stonehaven. in my Sav Mr. G straight billard. Really hard to describe the taste of Stony, other then it just plain good.

Yes it is extremely fortunate for me you "jumped the gun". I have grown fond of many of the tobaccos you sent me and I now have several of them restocked in my celler. Thanks again for all you advice and Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

As to the senior discounts -- probably not. You are still in the prime of your youth Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    You are correct, sir - 50 years today. Ages ago I told myself I could start up with the pipes today. Good thing for me (and for you!) I jumped the gun by a few years.

Can I start getting senior discounts now?