Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 95 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Fillmore in my Stanwell 217 - love that shape!...

Alpha Puffer Fish drastic_quench's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Fillmore in my Stanwell 217 - love that shape!
    Any man who checks his watch while smoking his pipe is doing it wrong.

No longer a community member.

smoking FVF and loving it

half a bowl of 08 x-mas cheer. Now finishing off the last of my embaradero in a big Savinelli.

butternut burley again for me

so good and so easy to smoke

I haven't been able to smoke too much since surgery on Sept 29th, with severe pain and even worse naseaua issues. I've started several pipes but just can't get 'em finished. I must have at least 10 to DGT as of right now. Going to "attempt" some PA Choice Blend in a new (to me) Dr Grabow Grand Duke apple tonight.
    Dale

So many friends banned :( TheTraveler's Avatar

DSturg369, I hope you get well soon!

I had a nice smoke for lunch today. I sat at a picnic table beside the pond behind my office building and enjoyed a bowl of some free tobacco I got from Altadis - Fox and Hound. I was very happy with this tobacco and I'm going to ask the local B&M owner to price some for me. The cool, crisp air and light breeze combined with a clear blue sky and fall foliage in it's early stages helped make the smoke as close to perfect as one could hope for!
    Gone baby gone.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Revisiting Sam Gowiths brown rope number 4. This is some good stuff like I remember.

Puff S L O W L Y . . . . .

Maboman

H&H AJ's vaper, and I'll try two get a second one in maybe 5110. I haven't smoked an english blend in a while.

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Benjamin Hartwell's "Evening Stroll" for me tonight. It's about 50 degrees outside here so I just bundled up in one of my hoodies and put on my house shoes... taste like pure, nutty burley to me

tonight a bowl of captin spice from the tinderbox.

One year ago I put away a jar of 5110, and I opened it today. I don't really smoke english blends anymore because I find latakia too overpowering. The stuff I smoked was velvet smooth, sweet, spicey; it was great. Tyler there's a sample of this stuff in the sampler I sent you.

Dunhill Nightcap in a Peterson Wicklow. Just love that baccy!

Froggy is on the Town, and dancing in a Comoys.

Will Work for Boli GM's.. Neuromancer's Avatar

Rattray's Black Virginina in a Dunhill County Cumberland...
    There is as much water on Earth now as three billion years ago. While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

Trying to make my way through a bowl of Dark Flake in a meer and wow, the reviews were right, this is some STRONG stuff! Not wanting to stay lit at all, but that may be me not puffing on it very often for all the salivating and hiccups! lol