Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 956 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Enjoying some McClelland Town Topic again. It's a pleasurable smoke! Definitely aromatic, but not over the top - it still ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Enjoying some McClelland Town Topic again. It's a pleasurable smoke! Definitely aromatic, but not over the top - it still tastes like tobacco.

BTW: check out my new avatar pic. Drew it myself on my iPad :-)

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Nice picture. You are a good artist!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKoala View Post
    Enjoying some McClelland Town Topic again. It's a pleasurable smoke! Definitely aromatic, but not over the top - it still tastes like tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKoala View Post

Awesome!

LTF this afternoon and evening...

Thank you! I like to doodle from time to time :-)
    ...Drink Coka-Koala™!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Butternut burley this evening.

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

A slow bowl of Dunbar in a Sav Laguna Bulldog.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I have a coworker that is currently working his way across Northern Ireland playing golf (7 rounds in 7 days), and I know he is quite happy with the weather over there this week. Although, he did say that he packed all the wrong clothes...
    Yep. There are areas where dressing as a Roman Catholic priest is very much unappreciated. He should have considered that.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    As a fellow LOVaPer, how is that Germain's?
    Not hugely complex; sweet and fragrant light Virginia with a good dose of Perique. A bit cigarette-like at times (but I quite like that).

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Yep. There are areas where dressing as a Roman Catholic priest is very much unappreciated. He should have considered that.
    That might explain the high rate of "shooting" they are experiencing...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Just finished my last bowl of butternut burley ...will need to buy more soon...definitely on my wish list though

Began the evening with a bowl of Three Nuns in a no name meer churchwarden. I don't know -- but I just don't get much from Three Nuns.

So I went to one that I know I would find pleasing. Ennerdale in a dedicated Hardcastle Select Zulu. Now this is a good tobacco. And I really like this pipe. Once again -- Life is good.

Is this today's Three Nuns? If so, you're not the first person I've heard say that.

Astley's No. 55 in a Radice Silk Cut bent Dublin.
    ********.com

It is the first of a few tins I bought about a month ago. It isn't that it's bad -- I just don't find it to be all that good. Not when comapered to 1792, Ennerdale, Davidoff Medallion Flake, Happy Brown Bogie, RY, Irish Flake, Dunhill Flake, KK, LNF, LTF, Bullseye, etc. I find it to be rather so-so. Just my opinion. Maybe it will get better with age. I have no doubt that it appeals to many and they love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Is this today's Three Nuns? If so, you're not the first person I've heard say that.

Astley's No. 55 in a Radice Silk Cut bent Dublin.

Enjoying a bowl of paper plate mix in a 40 year old meer I bought in Turkey -- but it seems to not have any name on it. I was at the carvers place of business when I bought it and can't remember his name. It is a great pipe -- beautiful carved face -- one that easily passed the PA test some time ago. Finishing some writing before work in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    ...I just don't get much from Three Nuns.
    Is that th ready-rubbed variant in a pouch? I've never rated that; bland in my opinion. The real deal is the one in little coins - or at least used to be. I've got a tin of the latest incarnation of the blend waiting for the right moment. I hope it's not a disappointment.