Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 96 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; H&H AJ's vaper and GH rum flake...

No longer a community member.

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

H&H AJ's vaper and GH rum flake

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Anniversary Kake
    My sad cellar

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by Big D KC View Post
    Trying to make my way through a bowl of Dark Flake in a meer and wow, the reviews were right, this is some STRONG stuff! Not wanting to stay lit at all...
    is that the scented or unscented. it's one of my favorites, the unscented... the scented doesn't seem as strong, but is still very good... it does seem to be a bit harder to keep lit, but nobody keeps score on smoking a pipe.
    ----

have only had 1 bowl at night on this trip to Oregon, which was St. Bruno's Flake in a Stanwell billiard. i have had a bowl at work on break, Glengarry Flake in a basket zulu.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    I haven't been able to smoke too much since surgery on Sept 29th, with severe pain and even worse naseaua issues. I've started several pipes but just can't get 'em finished. I must have at least 10 to DGT as of right now. Going to "attempt" some PA Choice Blend in a new (to me) Dr Grabow Grand Duke apple tonight.
    if you don't mind me asking, what did you have done? maybe i missed the topic before...
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    is that the scented or unscented. it's one of my favorites, the unscented... the scented doesn't seem as strong, but is still very good... it does seem to be a bit harder to keep lit, but nobody keeps score on smoking a pipe.

This is the unscented, but the first thing I tasted and it continued throughout the bowl though not as heavy was that "lakeland scent". To me it tastes like soap. Not sure what that's about..

if you don't mind me asking, what did you have done? maybe i missed the topic before...

Last August I was diagnosed with Colorectal Cancer and have had 7 surgerys to date to remove the mass, scar tissue, and to smooth and remove the remaining muscle tissues. Each time they opporate it is through "you know where" and I get split 5 ways from Sunday. The splitting is what takes the longest time to heal. This last time on 9/29 should have been my last surgery, according to the DR's. Now, just slowly healing and trying not to feel so utterly helpless at home as I'm not able to do too much.
    Dale

PS Bullseye Flake for now, perhaps something else later

Tonight I have two bowls going!

In a meer I am smoking my first bowl of Marlin Flake, currently about half way through. Unfortunately at this point I am just kinda "meh" about it. Nothing really wow's me over with it. I partially rubbed it out and let it dry for about 4 hours. It's ok, hopefully my opinion will change after a few bowls of it.

In between I am working on the first quarter bowl of Prince Albert in my new peterson. Overall not real impressive. I tried to alcohol leach the bowl to get the stain out and got quite a bit but not all of it. Even sanding it with 200 then 800 grit didn't get it all. I think it's tainting the smoke still. Oh well figured I would get started on breaking it in, the pipe is smoking well!

Young Puffer Fish Phil The Thrill's Avatar

Good old reliable Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Loose Cut. I just transferred the rest of my 100 gram tin into a French Close Jar and realized how much 100 grams really is...

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

clean lungs tonight
    My sad cellar

Got another 1/4 bowl of P.A. going in the new Peterson. Already tasting better then the first!

Also a bowl of "Britt's Balken", a sample I recieved with my 4noggins order. It appears its one of their "house blends". It's not too bad, but I honestly feel like I have smoked this exact blend before, even though I have only smoked a handfull of different tobaccos. Re-labeled perhaps??

IHT

have only had 2 bowls this entire trip thanks to the great state of Oregon and their royally phucked up laws. why do i want to move here?

i need a good bowl, though. may force myself to have a bowl of PS LBF or Three Nuns tomorrow.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

have only had 2 bowls this entire trip thanks to the great state of Oregon and their royally phucked up laws. why do i want to move here?

i need a good bowl, though. may force myself to have a bowl of PS LBF or Three Nuns tomorrow.
    If it would help I could smoke the Three Nuns for you. After all......There's Nun Nicer.

McClelland's Oriental Mixture #6 in a Sasieni Berkeley Club for me tonight.
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

having a bowl of trout stream right now, very nice

thanks again to Atlcatl

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes buzkirk's Avatar

Smile Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Enjoyed a bowl of the Dan Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in a Johs pipe.(partially rusticated apple)

Tom
    The early bird may catch the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese !

Golden Shag in an 80s.
    As a simple man, I hope for... prosperity for my friends, love from my family, a few ribbons of tobacco, and a cold beer.