Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 966 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Been able to make the time for a few evening pipes lately, lord knows I needed it. Enjoyed some Peterson's ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Been able to make the time for a few evening pipes lately, lord knows I needed it. Enjoyed some Peterson's plug the last few nights and just puffing on some mixed burley in a cob. Life is good gentlemen.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    The last of my Penzance at the bottom of the remaining crumbs of Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Dr. G Freehand
    You scored some Penzance eh?
    Well, how was the magic unicorn ride? My unicorn hasn't arrived yet and inquiring minds want to know!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Stonehaven in my Stanwell Freehand
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Zurg View Post
    You scored some Penzance eh?
    Well, how was the magic unicorn ride? My unicorn hasn't arrived yet and inquiring minds want to know!
    A friend gave me a sample when I visited him the other week. It was tasty and I would buy it if I walked into a shop and a tin was sitting there, but I wasn't impressed enough to go on a treasure hunt. I smoke 3 bowls, and then last night was just the crumbs.

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    Now that is a fine pipe. Is it the bent one or the billiard one? I have the bent one and love it. The bowl is huge! HOTW I have not tried, but it is on my list. Is it in your regular rotation?
    -Been out of town, Michael. Yeah, mine is a bent brandy and a great piece of briar at that. I don't think DC makes any pipes with regular or normal sized bowls as I have 6 estates and they all swallow a huge amount of baccy, so I need to plan ahead and clear my calendar for at least 2 hours when I fire one up fully packed, ha ha. Nice to know another DC fan is out there as they fly under the radar.

You know, HOTW is great and has many fans but, but Esoterica Dunbar (if you can find it) in a big bowl (very, very key) is my favorite vaper.

Eso Dunbar in a Savinelli Joker bulldog.

First pipe of the week! How I have missed it.

Some of my new Dunhill Flake courtesy of Steven from the newbie sampler trade! I get the feel of citrus oil on my tongue, but the flavors, while much lighter than many flakes I've had, is reminiscent of sweet cream with a dash of coffee. A bit unexpected, but very enjoyable!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Before -

After, thanks to Ronni at NightOwl Pipeworks -

The fit of the new stem is PERFECT, snugger than I could have imagined, whereas before it was a bit on the wobbly side - the connector is outstanding. As a bonus, a fluffy pipe cleaner now runs clear through to the bowl with ease. I'm about to go out and give it some Royal Yacht - I've been waiting weeks to smoke some. The meer is looking a bit dry - see if this will bring a little color back to it.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

That looks really great. What an improvement. Looks like a different pipe.

Opening Night in my birth-year Dunhill bdog.

Back to back bowls tonight. The weather is too nice to go inside. First was McClelland Grey Havens in my Radice Silk Cut, followed by Dan Milonga in my Boswell - the milonga is certainly satisfying my sweet tooth!

No Dunhill here, but Opening Night for sure!
    ********.com

I've been dipping into (I'd say "reading", but it's been spread over months) the Gormenghast trilogy. I'll make a bit more impact on it tonight.

Packed two pipes (Ancient Barling, Frankenpipe) with Louisiana Flake and it's off to the shed for a couple of hours.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

A belated report from last night: A bowl of Erinmore, followed by a bowl of DBE, followed by another half bowl of Erinmore! Ah the joys of "herfing" (does that apply to pipes??) with likeminded individuals.

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

1792 in an old Stanwell Royal Guard #06 . It is a bent styled pipe that is flat on the bottom, so it rests on the table on its own. I haven't smoked anything but 1792 in this one for some time and it is really tasting good tonight. I am thinking I just may dedicate it to 1792 -- after all -- it is a tobacco worthy of a dedicated pipe -- or four.

The last of a tin of Opening Night.
    ********.com

McClelland No. 27. Awesome stuff!
    ********.com