Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 98 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18818

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; FVF in my new estate Ascorti....

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

FVF in my new estate Ascorti.
    There's nothing more relaxing then a warm bowl in your hand on a cool fall evening after a good meal.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

Tonight I'm having my first bowl of Stonehaven, courtesy of EvanS. Very interesting to say the least, it tastes like an english but no latakia.. Gonna take a few more bowls to decide on this one!

As a side note the flakes are almost paper thin which is just crazy! Not that I have seen tons and tons of tobacco but it just messes with my head how thin they are!

Yesterday started with a nice bowl of SG FVF in a Bjarne brandy, dragged it out all morning. Afternoon was a small bowl of SG St. James Flake in a Petey rhodie. Late afternoon was a 1/3 (break in) bowl of some local burley in the new(er) Johs bulldog. Last night was a nice 2 hour delectable bowl of GLP Fillmore aged 2 years in a deep Bjarne freehand.
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

Tonight, the last scraps of a tin of Dunhill 965 in an il Ceppo sandblast full bent (english tobacco in an italian pipe - no rules in my house!).

Later, it's good night with Rattray's Old Gowrie in a meerschaum carved head pipe with no name. A steal, and the carving is quite nice. Smokes very well.

Full grown Puffer Fish parris001's Avatar

Out of a fit of depression, I think I'll have a bowl of weed.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes buzkirk's Avatar

The last of my tin of Dan, Sweet Vanilla Honeydew, in my new Wessex L series pipe !

Tom
    The early bird may catch the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese !

Trying out some Dorchester tonight, also courtesy of EvanS. So far so good. I haven't ventured much into the VA/Per blends yet. In fact to my knowledge only tried one other and it didn't do it for me at all that was G&H Louisana. This is much better..

Also working on the break-ins with the prince albert, the peterson, and the viking. I'm just not too sure about this cake thing lol.

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Had a bowl of Wessex Broadcut Burley (wharfrat) and started on a bowl of GLP Odessey
    Reserved for future use....

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parris001 View Post
    Out of a fit of depression, I think I'll have a bowl of weed.
    My sad cellar

Young Puffer Fish

First smoke in 10 days since I'v been sick with a bad cold. FVF in a cob and Im loving every bit of it. First bowl of FVF so far its one of my favorites!

I've already got my bowl of Exhausted Rooster packed in my BC Rhodesian, drying out a little bit. Can't wait.

tonight a bowl of lancer slices that I got from DAFU in my newbie trade, in a Kilroy estate pipe I just got from eBay. Out in garage smoking it right now.

SG BBF

Tryin out Butternet Burley courtesy of EvanS in a cob.

So far so good, might need to dry the next one out a tad, havin a hard time keepin it lit.

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

None for me, thank you...

My sad cellar