Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 1257 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I have been smoking more and more VAper blends lately. Tonight its Two Friends Redwood in a Stanwell Zebrano. Lets ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish smokinmojo's Avatar

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

I have been smoking more and more VAper blends lately. Tonight its Two Friends Redwood in a Stanwell Zebrano.

Lets hear what you are pipers are smoking!
    Last edited by IHT; 10-08-2006 at 10:29 PM. Reason: hopefully people will see the title and stop posting their cigars they are smoking.

IHT

Red face Re: Tonights Smoke - FOR PIPES II

the new version.
    you may notice your post counts have went down, or you may not.

tonight i'll smoke something good (duh) after i'm done packing for my trip tomorrow morning... lookin forward to that 5 hr layover in Detroit (not).
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

I'm having a Nording full of Vintage Syrian
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Re: Tonights Smoke - FOR PIPES II

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    the new version.
    you may notice your post counts have went down, or you may not.

tonight i'll smoke something good (duh) after i'm done packing for my trip tomorrow morning... lookin forward to that 5 hr layover in Detroit (not).
    5hr layover What time? Maybe I can buy ya lunch or breakfast to help pass the time. Hope you have a safe trip.

Telegraph Hill
    A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work.

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Esoterica Dunbar with a planned PW&W Cherry Cav for dessert
    Reserved for future use....

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    Telegraph Hill
    nice choice.
    i don't know, my plane takes off from KC at 9:40am... let me get my tickets.
    12:30pm - 5:10pm... so, 4+ hours. i land in frankfurt at 7;20am thursday (which is 12;20am in KC).
    got upgraded on the way over, so i can sleep and be ready to walk around downtown after i shower in the hotel.
    can't wait, i'm stoked.
    of all the trips i go on, anywhere in germany is better than any other trip i've been on.

'07 Xmas Cheer in the forum pipe... may smoke something else after i get back from the store, need to pickup dog food.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    nice choice.
    i don't know, my plane takes off from KC at 9:40am... let me get my tickets.
    12:30pm - 5:10pm... so, 4+ hours. i land in frankfurt at 7;20am thursday (which is 12;20am in KC).
    got upgraded on the way over, so i can sleep and be ready to walk around downtown after i shower in the hotel.
    can't wait, i'm stoked.
    of all the trips i go on, anywhere in germany is better than any other trip i've been on.

'07 Xmas Cheer in the forum pipe... may smoke something else after i get back from the store, need to pickup dog food.
    I wish I knew that you were going to be here, more in advance and I would have made sure your lay over was more entertaining.
    Hope you have a great time.

SG Christmas Mixture in a cob for first smoke of today.
    A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Tonight I'm gonna light up a bowl of Momoyama II that I just got from a friend in Japan!

cain't spell Laphroaig

[last night] Captain Black in the Barbelle, then Haddo's Delight in the Kirsten for comparison. Oh man, I sure like that Haddo!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

penzance in a cob... its still early so I'm gonna try to get a bowl of something in soon.

Finally got the '07 Cheer to smoke wonderfully last night. I just had to rub it out more than usual, dry a bit more than usual, pack according to McClelland's method, and I smoked it over a period of 2 hours so I could go upstairs and watch Ron Paul on Glen Beck...
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6114&dateline=1204429  725

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Smoked Bracken Flake most of the day. Topping off the night with G&H Black Cherry Twist
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Royal Yacht for me this afternoon....

cain't spell Laphroaig

Too much stuff to do indoors this afternoon, really wanna crack this can of Kendall XX Black Twist, dang it! Argh!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

Had some frog in a cob... very windy out so it was a quick smoke.

Page 1 of 1257 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast