Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

This is a discussion on FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by MrLexus I got a two free hefty bag samplers from that link that was originally posted. It ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Brinson's Avatar

Re: FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLexus View Post
    I got a two free hefty bag samplers from that link that was originally posted. It was from sterling tobacco. I will get some pictures to post on here. They smell delicious
    That was a different thread.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Speaking of Altadis, I went to a cigar bar this weekend and struck up a conversation with the owner. Said he'd had the Altadis people in there a couple weeks ago. I ended up walking out with 4 free samples of blends distributed by Altadis. Blue Note, Montego Bay, Classic Vanilla and one other I can't remember. God Bless people who give free samples!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

I recently came home to discover a shipment of cigars I had ordered as well as a 1.5 oz tin of Great Outdoors pipe tobacco, courtesy of Altadis.

It smelled quite nice right out of the tin. I was nearing the end of a lunch break so I settled for a pinch in my pipe before I left. It seemed quite nice. I would compare it to a medium bodied cigar. The fragrance seemed to remind me of autumn with plenty of toasty wood notes. I shall indulge in a full bowl this weekend.

Leading Puffer Fish

I as well had some Great Outdoors waiting for me when I cam home yesterday!

Well I'll be....a can of the same arrived in my mailbox today. Don't know when I'll get around to trying it, but it's hard to complain about a free tin of tobacco!

amnesiac with deja vu Nurse_Maduro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by owaindav View Post
    Speaking of Altadis, I went to a cigar bar this weekend and struck up a conversation with the owner. Said he'd had the Altadis people in there a couple weeks ago. I ended up walking out with 4 free samples of blends distributed by Altadis. Blue Note, Montego Bay, Classic Vanilla and one other I can't remember. God Bless people who give free samples!
    I'm actually quite fond of Blue Note. I think that was the first aro I've enjoyed (until finding Savannah).

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Well, after about a month and a half maybe, I got my free sample. A 1.5 oz. tin of Maple Street. It smells a lot like McClelland's Town Topic. We'll have to give a smoke and see how it is.
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Young Puffer Fish Seekeroftruth's Avatar

I just got my sample today, twas a surprise! I signed up months ago like many of you. Sutliff No. 5. I let it dry out about 45 min and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't goopy like I was expecting and it had enough nic and flavor to keep me from being bored. So i am happily surprised .

Maine's Resident Masshole Mr.Lordi's Avatar

Found a bunch of these tins at my local B&M, unfortunately, they are all Blend No. 5 (Of course it would be the one I got for free :/ lol)

They retail for about 11 dollars a tin, I guess. Not terrible tobacco, but I'm glad I didn't pay retail.

Yeah I got Great Outdoors and Maple Street a week or so ago. Not bad stuff but certainly not my favorites. I won't be ordering more in the future but hey free is free.

I just got the No. 5 also, haven't cracked it open yet though

Just got my maple street today. I was trying to remember where I got this free pipe tobacco offer from. Then I thought, hey I should check here.

I signed up for this a while back and never got my sample, so I just tried again... maybe it will work this time

I got my free tin of Maple Street after a couple of month wait. I love the "maple" part, the other not so much. Seems to overpower the taste of the maple. But, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

haha, mine just arrived, maple street also. i know my friend is putting in his request and from the looks of it. will probably be maple street again

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast