Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

This is a discussion on FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I got mine today also. Man, that is a LOT of tobacco!...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

I got mine today also. Man, that is a LOT of tobacco!

Foz

Very cool, thanks for the link
    It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. -Abraham Lincoln

i got mine on the 29th as well...

holy COW there is a lot of tobacco!

how long do you guys think that this will last before going stale?

I had some Blue Note yesterday afternoon from the stash I got, (a sort of vanilla-rum kinda thing), and it was a little too wet to finish the bowl, (buncha drippy wet dottle left at the end). Shoulda let it dry out a little. It's been stored in a large ziploc bag since I received them.

So... at least a month.

And it takes three licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Just as an aside.
    God, Country, Corps!

"Only Accurate Rifles Are Interesting."
    Col Townsend Whelen

Just because it sounds good doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about...

"No matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere, is getting tired of her shit."

Full grown Puffer Fish cosner63's Avatar

I received mine on Thursday. Ordered a pipe on Friday.
    [SIZE=2] "A women is only a women, but a good cigar is a smoke" [/SIZE]

I kept seeing this thread and decided what the heck. I signed up for it.

Thanks for the link.

Stacey

I got mine the other day also. Was amazed at the amount of tobacco. I have tried two of the floavors: Rum and Maple/Night Cap
    Both were nice smoke and pleasent to the smell. I did experience some of the moisture also. Will let them sit for a little bit and see wat that does.
    Proud supporter of Reel Recovery.
    www.reelrecovery.org

Mine showed up today (Jan 3). Now I just have to scare up a pipe I haven't smoked a pipe since college and only stopped when I accidentally broke the stem off my pipe and was too cheep/poor to buy another

--Chris

Mine came today. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these aromatics I may be buying a throw away pipe to try 'em.

Young Puffer Fish

So far I've only tried the Irish Cream. I had a hard time keeping it lit, but I left it out for a bit to dry out. We'll see how it smokes after that.

Herf Castin' Gorilla Dogwatch Dale's Avatar

Got mine yesterday and fired up a bowl of the Three Star China Black Whiskey in my meerschaum. It was a mild, cool smoke with decent flavors. After dinner I filled my Karl Erik with the Fox & Hound. Burned very good and was a solid traditional English blend. Had lots of good Perique & Latikia flavors but not overpowering.
    I was hoping for more English type blends as I'm not a big fan of the super sweet tobaccos, but it's going to be fun giving them all a try! Heck of a deal.
    Dogwatch Dale
    Co-host of DogWatch Cigar Radio The best cigar podcast on the Net!

www.dogwatchsocialclub.com

SophisticationPersonified Nooner's Avatar

JUst ogt mine in today - I don't even remember ordering it, but I'm sure I did(or one of you guys ordered it for me)... and MAN! Talk about overpowering! There is a ton of tobacco in that box! The box looked smallish, and didn't feel too heavy, but once I opened it... WOW!

Now I had been out working on the Jeep, and I might be a little bit dehydrated, but I couldn't take the smell... I had to put the stuff in the back of the closet with the door closed(to both the closet and my office) or I was at risk of getting sick... there is just too much aromatic stuff... I'm guessing some of it is going to be over the top aromatic. I need to rehydrate...

thanks for the tip Scott, I can't wait to try some new stuff!
    Found It!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish czartim's Avatar

I got mine a couple days ago. I too had forgotten about signing up for it. I didn't realize just how much tobacco it took to measure up to 1.5 oz. I need to get a pipe, but I just spent a good chunk of my savings on my dad's birthday gift, so I guess I'll be heading down to Walgreen's this evening for a $4 cob.

Puffer Fish with some spikes joshua's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by czartim
    I got mine a couple days ago. I too had forgotten about signing up for it. I didn't realize just how much tobacco it took to measure up to 1.5 oz. I need to get a pipe, but I just spent a good chunk of my savings on my dad's birthday gift, so I guess I'll be heading down to Walgreen's this evening for a $4 cob.
    I've never smoked a pipe myself, but just signed up for this and was planning on doing the same thing just to give it a whirl.

There was actually a guy smoking a pipe outside of the building I work in the other day and as I walked by I got a waft of that smoke and thought to myself "damn that smells good, I gotta try that some day"

Quote Originally Posted by Nooner
    There is a ton of tobacco in that box!
    Thought the same thing when I opened mine. At first I couldn't think what was in the box because I hadn't ordered anything recently. Then as soon as I cut the tape and opened it up I instantly got a woosh of pipe tabacco smell.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast