Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

This is a discussion on FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Don't forget the old cheap corncob pipe. I smoke arromatic tobacco out of mine. Works just fine. You can find ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

Don't forget the old cheap corncob pipe. I smoke arromatic tobacco out of mine. Works just fine. You can find these at Walgreens.

I think Holt's tobacco sells miscellaneous "grab bag" cheap pipes too.

www.holts.com

Nice thing about a pipe is that you don't have to commit 90 minutes of your afternoon. Even if you end up throwing out the tobacco after 15 minutes, it's so cheap that it hardly matters.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JustAyoungMC's Avatar

Who delivers this? I ordered long ago and never received it though many who ordered after already have. If it is UPS I am probably out of luck, they seem to not be able to find my house quite often, though I received USPS and FedEx regularly.

No longer a community member. Mindflux's Avatar

Got mine today, UPS box it seems.

21 1.5oz packages...

2 LBS OF BACCY!

I don't understand why so many forum members who don't even own a pipe are diving into this? Oh wait, it will get you to buy one, won't it...
    Si vis pascem parabellum.

My girlfriend called today and said there is a package for me in the mail so maybe its the second one, that others have been receiving . I think later today i will cross the border and get the package
    Carlos Sanchez
    WillyGT

Got mine in the mail today and shit there is alot of tobacco in their. Its to bad they can't do this with cigars.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes joed's Avatar

What am I going to do about this -

I forgot about signing up for the free tobacco from Altadis - 21 different 1.5 ounce samples

I won't list all of them here - I'll wind up with CTS for sure. mostly aromatics and a couple not - A few I really wanted to try (fox and hound, night cap, midnight smoke...)

If yo are a big fan of aromatics - go sign up for this - it's a fairly good amount of tobacco, for free - will certainly stretch your cigar budget.
    [SIZE="2"]Did you hear that boy?
    Keep your pride tied!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]......Hidalgo[/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with some spikes MikeP's Avatar

Holy Crap!! A box arrived yesterday. What am I going to do with all this pipe tobacco. My wife found out about it and is a little upset with all the tobacco, even if it was free. I hope she doesn't catch my cbid box that I'm expecting on Monday.
    Mike

“What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? An excellent start. I used to resent jokes like that. Now I see them as simple truths.”

- Gavin D'Amato (Danny De Vito) The War of the Roses

SvilleKid

Quote Originally Posted by joed
    What am I going to do about this -

I forgot about signing up for the free tobacco from Altadis - 21 different 1.5 ounce samples

I won't list all of them here - I'll wind up with CTS for sure. mostly aromatics and a couple not - A few I really wanted to try (fox and hound, night cap, midnight smoke...)

If yo are a big fan of aromatics - go sign up for this - it's a fairly good amount of tobacco, for free - will certainly stretch your cigar budget.
    Seems to be an epidemic!! Got my package of 21 samples today also. Now, more than ever, I will have to put more effort into suceeding with my pipe!

[SIZE=1]Of course, if I can't get the hang of it, I can always have a nice bomb package ready made for sending!![/SIZE]

SophisticationPersonified Nooner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SvilleKid
    Seems to be an epidemic!! Got my package of 21 samples today also. Now, more than ever, I will have to put more effort into suceeding with my pipe!

[SIZE=1]Of course, if I can't get the hang of it, I can always have a nice bomb package ready made for sending!![/SIZE]
    A heads up to everyone who got the Altadis Sampler Package, check the Blue 3-Star Box. There is a coupon in there for 3 Aldo Velani pipes for $50!!! That is a killer deal. You can also get just 1 for $25 which is also a great deal, but the three for $50 is a great way to get a solid trio of pipes to sample your tobaccos.

Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by Nooner; 02-20-2006 at 08:18 PM.
    Found It!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Millow's Avatar

Too bad its USA only... if i had that much free pipe tobacco i would definatly go out and buy a nice pipe.
    -Zack

Full grown Puffer Fish hunter1127's Avatar

have 9 1.5 oz packages of pipe tobacco I just received that I won't use; would like to trade all 9 for a fiver of some decent medium to full cigars. Here is what I have:
    Montego bay- flavored w/ New England and jamaican rums
    China Black- Whiskey
    Night Cap- flavored w/ Cordial spirits
    Almondine- almond liqueur
    Wild Cherry
    Irish Creme
    Dutch Masters- Kentucky Bourbon
    Rum and maple
    Buttered Rum.
    all are a black Cavendish tobacco; all made by Altadis.
    If interested, email to hunter1127 at yahoo dot com

SvilleKid

Quote Originally Posted by Nooner
    A heads up to everyone who got the Altadis Sampler Package, check the Blue 3-Star Box. There is a coupon in there for 3 Aldo Velani pipes for $50!!! That is a killer deal. You can also get just 1 for $25 which is also a great deal, but the three for $50 is a great way to get a solid trio of pipes to sample your tobaccos.

Good Luck!!!
    Thanks for the heads-up. Sounds like a deal I need to latch onto, since I'm not sure if some of my pipe problems aren't related to the pipe I've been using!!

Seems I will complete the USA receiving trend. Mine came yesterday as well. Now I just have to learn what the heck I'm doing, and which of these to start with, and I'm my way....

The CS Little Spoon illuminatus's Avatar

My roommate got his a few days ago (didn't know it was coming, I just used his mailbox to sign up for it! ), and mine is at the post office, waiting to be picked up later today... Along with some cigars I won. I'm going to the B&M today to buy a pipe, I'm hoping to get into the pipe thing, as I don't know how much longer I'll be able to enjoy cigars, due to budget considerations. I know that with all the free tobacco my roomie and I have, I won't need to buy any for a long, long time... Looking forward to trying this!
    --The Oompa

Stellis Aequus Durando

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast