Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

This is a discussion on FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Sweet mother of god! I've never seen this much pipe tobacco before... i thought i got bombed... (I never get ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Suburbahick's Avatar

Re: FREE Pipe tobacco!!!!! WOOT!!!

Sweet mother of god!

I've never seen this much pipe tobacco before... i thought i got bombed... (I never get packages... so i didnt know if it was someone who i pissed off sending me an actual bomb or one of y'all sending me ciars) I was excited/nervous... i open it only to find a big ass bag of tobacco... im like, oh yea i ordered free pipe tobacco!

very cool and fun though

Will Work for Boli GM's.. Neuromancer's Avatar

Crikey...I just signed up for this today...how the hell do ya keep it all at the proper humidity? And what is the proper humidity...it's been over 15 years since I stopped smoking pipes and I've totally forgotten what I did way back in those dark ages...Boy Scout motto is "be prepared"...
    There is as much water on Earth now as three billion years ago. While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all.

The CS Little Spoon illuminatus's Avatar

Well, from what I understand, well sealing glass jars, like a mason jar is the preferred method. As for preferred humidity.. I have no idea... But I DO know that you should NOT put pipe tobacco in your humi with your cigars!
    --The Oompa

Stellis Aequus Durando

Don't sweat storage. Pipe tobacco can retain most of its nuances even completely dry. Although mason jars are good for longer term storage and aging, I've been getting by with ziplock baggies for the opened everyday stuff without much hassle.

The tobacco in the sampler comes pretty wet anyway, so I wouldn't lose too much sleep over how you're gonna store it.
    God, Country, Corps!

"Only Accurate Rifles Are Interesting."
    Col Townsend Whelen

Just because it sounds good doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about...

"No matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere, is getting tired of her shit."

Got my box today, looks like I'm in the market for a pipe

100% KIWI

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

Folks, if there is pipe tobacco, or unwanted cigars that you will not use, please consider a web site called anysoldier.com that will send stuff to soldiers, sailors, airmen, coasties, national guardsmen, and marines who are deployed. Better to help these folks than let the stuff go to waste. Believe me, they are thankful to even get cigars from the T**word. They protect us, lets support them. Semper Fi. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by taltos
    Folks, if there is pipe tobacco, or unwanted cigars that you will not use, please consider a web site called anysoldier.com that will send stuff to soldiers, sailors, airmen, coasties, national guardsmen, and marines who are deployed. Better to help these folks than let the stuff go to waste. Believe me, they are thankful to even get cigars from the T**word. They protect us, lets support them. Semper Fi. Paul
    Good call taltos.. believe me, we take care of our soldiers with waaaaaay better stuff than.. *gasp*.. the "t-word" (haha, that made me laugh so hard).. Do a search for Operation Herfghanistan or Operation Smoking Eagle. It's a good thought on your part, and I'll be sure to check that website out to send other stuff, but when it comes to smokes.. we've got our servicemen covered!
    --The Oompa

Stellis Aequus Durando

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

I have sent some good(ElTitan) out on Herfganistan. Just wanted to send out another resource since some folks might be inclined to send out some of the other personal care items that the deployed troops need. Semper Fi. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by taltos

Quote Originally Posted by ClubStogie Message
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Oh well, I'll getcha tomorrow!
    --The Oompa

Stellis Aequus Durando

No longer a community member.

my roomate got his free tobacco yesterday and we were both in shock with how much they sent him. Im surprised they gave away that much free tobacco.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leicoolya's Avatar

I got mine 2day....All I can say is WOW!!! Thats alot of free stuff...guess i'll be buying a pipe so i can try some

Ordered mine on Feb 20th, got mine today...fantastic deal!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish sspolv's Avatar

Got mine a few days ago. That is a -lot- of tobacco. Now I gotta start my search for a nice pipe (or resort to a corn cob if I can't wait that long).

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes SUOrangeGuy's Avatar

got mine today! WOW! That package is huge I'm shocked at this promotion. Gotta set my sites on a good estate pipe from EBay.

Latest update;

Found on asppipes this AM:

The program has been very successful, but due to the number of requests
    by non-smokers from "Free-stuff sites", clogging up the system and
    tobacco going to non-smokers, the Freebie program has been temporarily
    suspended.
    A new process for sample requests will be forthcoming...access
    www.pipeshowonline.com for further updates.
    So check back from time to time to see if it's been replaced.

Scott"hewhohesitates"M
    God, Country, Corps!

"Only Accurate Rifles Are Interesting."
    Col Townsend Whelen

Just because it sounds good doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about...

"No matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere, is getting tired of her shit."

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast