Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Free Pipe Tobacco II

This is a discussion on Free Pipe Tobacco II within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Through Cam Shutte's Pipe Show Online, Altadis has reinstated their free tobacco offer . So, all youse guys that missed ...

Free Pipe Tobacco II

Through Cam Shutte's Pipe Show Online, Altadis has reinstated their free tobacco offer.

So, all youse guys that missed out... here's your shot.

Some of the guidelines:
    1. The offer applies only to persons residing in the continental United States.
    2. Only one sample will be shipped per address.
    3. Duplicate requests will be rejected.
    4. To receive the sample, the survey items beginning with Male/Female MUST BE completed as well the mailing address.
    5. The email address provided must be valid. If we receive a delivery failure notice, the sample will not be sent.
    Let us know what they send yas!

Cheers!
    God, Country, Corps!

"Only Accurate Rifles Are Interesting."
    Col Townsend Whelen

Just because it sounds good doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about...

"No matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere, is getting tired of her shit."

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Free Pipe Tobacco II

Man, i need to move to the US.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Alpedhuez55's Avatar

Well, I put my request in shortly before they took the Free Link down/ I have not got anything yet. I will have to see if I get anything.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

No longer a community member. PuroBrat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpedhuez55
    Well, I put my request in shortly before they took the Free Link down/ I have not got anything yet. I will have to see if I get anything.
    ditto o

Signed up, this will be my first pipe tobacco. Thank you for the heads up!

Full grown Puffer Fish guinsdan's Avatar

Great find and I hope this one works...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Alpedhuez55's Avatar

Well, I got it today. Nothing really special. I got 4 pouches of aromatics. Blue Note, Montego Bay, Midnight Smoke and Iwan Rees Co. Three Star. So it is 6 ounces as opposed to the two pounds they were giving away earlier.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

No longer a community member. King James's Avatar

I just signed up....can't wait. How long do you think it will take to get here?

CS Noob Ambassador

Well, I got it today. Nothing really special. I got 4 pouches of aromatics. Blue Note, Montego Bay, Midnight Smoke and Iwan Rees Co. Three Star. So it is 6 ounces as opposed to the two pounds they were giving away earlier.
    Montego Bay was one of my fav's of most of em...if ya want others...we'll talk lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant!
    They shall all drown in lakes of blood, now they will know why they fear the dark, now they will learn why they fear the night!

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

Got mine today. was still the real deal for me!! 20 pouches all together!! I think 5 or 6 were non-aromatics. Gonna have to start packing some extra bomb materials now!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes MikeP's Avatar

I have yet to try any of the what seemed like 10 pounds worth of pipe tobacco that I received (I unfortunately opened the package in front of my wife and she nearly went bezerk when she saw all the pipe tobacco - so I decided to stash it away for a while).

Anyway, I was just wondering whether anyone who had received the freebie had any thoughts on what I should be trying first - anyone have any likes, dislikes, recommendations, etc.? Just wondering.
    Mike

“What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? An excellent start. I used to resent jokes like that. Now I see them as simple truths.”

- Gavin D'Amato (Danny De Vito) The War of the Roses

in the middle of nowhere backwoods's Avatar

Just curious if anyone has recieved anything from this one yet? Nothin for me yet.

Puffer Fish with some spikes cb25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by backwoods
    Just curious if anyone has recieved anything from this one yet? Nothin for me yet.
    I got a single 1.5oz pouch of Blue Note yesterday. Apparently they were giving out enormous samples previously -- but word got out to some "freebie" type websites and people were signing up in gangloads. They were getting hundreds and hundreds of requests...so they cut it down majorly.

Sucks for me -- hope as many real pipers got a good sized sample as possible. Sounds like a lot of people were just ordering to just get something free.

Puffer Fish with some spikes LSU Tiger's Avatar

I just sent mine in, we'll see that happens.
    A Marine should be sworn to the patient endurance of hardships, like the ancient knights; and it is not the least of these necessary hardships to have to serve with sailors.

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    I got a single 1.5oz pouch of Blue Note yesterday. Apparently they were giving out enormous samples previously -- but word got out to some "freebie" type websites and people were signing up in gangloads. They were getting hundreds and hundreds of requests...so they cut it down majorly.

Sucks for me -- hope as many real pipers got a good sized sample as possible. Sounds like a lot of people were just ordering to just get something free.
    pm me your addie. i have tons of pouches i can send you to sample!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast