Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Pipe Websites

This is a discussion on Pipe Websites within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I've been ordering from Iwan Ries in Chicago. They have a wide range of tobaccos, both tins and bulk plus ...

Re: Pipe Websites

I've been ordering from Iwan Ries in Chicago. They have a wide range of tobaccos, both tins and bulk plus their house brands. I've been enjoying their IRC Slices, which is a pretty good smoke.

Newbie in the ocean

Morta pipes on: davorinmortapipes.wordpress.com

Copper, golden and three black morta pipes added, take a look!!

IHT

two pipemakers i had the chance to talk with at the KC Pipe show. their pipes are very solid looking, nice drillings, and still priced to a point where you could get them without going hungry for a month.

Andy @ Quad City Pipes
    Joe @ Old Nellie Pipes
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

The Gunny

Thank you for a great resource! Especially helpful for us new guys.
    Mike

An addition to the ebay list would be Mario Grandi Pipes, under the name futurepipes and futurepipes1. Great pipes at decent prices, and shipping speed is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben.Reilly View Post
    An addition to the ebay list would be Mario Grandi Pipes, under the name futurepipes and futurepipes1. Great pipes at decent prices, and shipping speed is fantastic!
    Just noticed it was already mentioned...

These lists are awesome! Thank you!

Newbie in the ocean

Just bought a couple of pipes from Invicta Briars.

Although it is an English company the delivery was fast and at $4 for p&p a bargain.

These pipes are beautifully crafted (I bought a standard classic Egg Bent and handmade pipe) and lovely smokers right from the off.

Would thoroughly recommend. Great service and communication too.

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    for me, smokingpipes.com has been the best in terms of prices on tobacco and always has stellar customer service. some people love 4noggins.com (especially those that live in Canada), others like pipesandcigars.com (they have some stuff in stock others do not - probably due to their customer service issues people have reported on here)...
    This is rad to hear!

I stumbled on this site bouncing around the web. Although the writing displays that 'English as a second language' character, I thought it was very informative on Turkish tobaccos. My apologies if this has been posted before.

Leaf Tobacco - Tobacco of Turkey

I've used pipesandcigars.com, Justforhim.com, and iwanries.com with success.

Puffer Fish with some spikes El Gringo's Avatar

I thank you for all this info!

Considering thats a real long list of sites, which ones would you consider the top 3 to order from?

I'm looking into pipe smoking so I'm reading up on it. but if I decide to try it out, I'd like to know where to go for good prices and things like that.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonRoa View Post
    Considering thats a real long list of sites, which ones would you consider the top 3 to order from?

I'm looking into pipe smoking so I'm reading up on it. but if I decide to try it out, I'd like to know where to go for good prices and things like that.

I like 4noggins, Iwan Ries, Boswell-But they only have thier own brand advertised. Call them to see if they stock other brands. Smoking Pipes, Pipes and Cigars, Mars, Cup o Joe's-but if you're New York, you're taxed out the a$$. Those are where I go when I'm looking for baccy.

Others will have thier favorites too, but these are the most common.

Hope that helps and welcome to the Pipe Side.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

If I had to pick just three I'd pick smokingpipes.com, smokingpipes.com and smokingpipes.com. Seriously, they are great folks with excellent customer service, selection and prices.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast