Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sterling Tobacco Free Samples!

This is a discussion on Sterling Tobacco Free Samples! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey, I just got two 3oz samples free in the mail from: Tobaccos, pipe tobacco, tobacco blends e-mail them (Jack) ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes stoked's Avatar

Sterling Tobacco Free Samples!

Hey,

I just got two 3oz samples free in the mail from:

Tobaccos, pipe tobacco, tobacco blends

e-mail them (Jack) and you will get a sample of your choice and probably a sample of their Bargain Blend as well.

I got the Double Eagle and it's a nice chunky plug cut burley. I heard that 1776 Tavern is good and Chairman. Browse around and pick out a blend and then send in your e-mail.

You guys in the US will likely get your sample in 3 days - mine took a week (Canada).

Enjoy.
    ...or maybe you could join the Peace Corps and sing "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" in multiple secluded places around the world.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish KINGLISH's Avatar

Re: Sterling Tobacco Free Samples!

Thanks for the 411.
    Smoke Em if you got em!!

Thanks Jamie! .. I'll fire off a letter via snail-mail ASAP and give it a shot. Always looking for something new to try.
    Dale

Sent a e-mail instead... Thanks again!
    Dale

Puffer Fish with some spikes

nice find!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Sent them an email myself!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Greatest of all Tree Art GreatBonsai's Avatar

Just shot off a message of my own. Gotta stock up on tobacco before heading to Korea in May!

Young Puffer Fish Seekeroftruth's Avatar

Thanks!

No Problem Gents. Glad to help out my BOTLs (BsOTL). Free is good!
    Also I think the quality is good enough that I think they will get some orders from this promotion.
    ...or maybe you could join the Peace Corps and sing "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" in multiple secluded places around the world.

Just got a reply to my request from Jack via e-mail. Being a heavy Prince Albert smoker I passed along that as my primary tobacco. His reply was that he's send a sample of the following...

1776 TAVERN (Heavy English) Created for the smoker who enjoys the rich natural flavors of quality tobaccos blended without flavorings. We combine the purest quality Turkish Mahala, Yenidje broad cut, Samsoun, Cavalla, Dubek, Red Virginia, Burley, and of course Latakia.

Ummmm, Huh? I mean, I like some blends with Latakia now and again but it's not my preference. I guess the polite and grateful thing to do is to accept it and let it go. Free is free and I'm happy o get whatever comes along. Who knows... I may even like it a lot... We'll see.

The reason I'm posting this is that you may suggest a blend that sounds better suited for you... Just an FYI.
    Dale

They had a chart on one of the pages that listed popular brands and their equivalent. The one for CH,PA, etc was their Double Eagle brand so that's what I requested - I didn't ask for advice on my selection. You could e-mail him back and change it, but I heard from some other guys that Tavern was good - sorta like Penzance. He'll probably send along some Bargain too, which is pretty good.

Oh, I'm happy to get whatever it is I get... A free sample is just what it is... Free. I'll be happy with whatever it is. I only posted as to make any others aware that they might want to do as you did and suggest a particular blend is all.
    Dale

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Jack just replied and said he's sending me some Double Eagle blend. Can't wait! Free is for me!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Cool, just e-mailed them, can't hurt to get free tobacco! Plus, if I like them, their shipping rates are lower than other baccy sites out there. I requested their Captain Black White blends.

New pipe smoker here- just wanted to say thanks for the post! Sent an email out yesterday and got confirmation from Jack this morning. Looking to sample some new tastes. Also, I am definitely joining the pipe trade list as soon as I get enough posts. Thanks again!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast