Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1269

Whats your latest pipe purchase?

This is a discussion on Whats your latest pipe purchase? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Robbie Cipolla pipe Attachment 70873 Attachment 70874...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Re: Whats your latest pipe purchase?

Robbie Cipolla pipe
    Attachment 70873Attachment 70874

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

pics Whats your latest pipe purchase?-t2ec16j-wse9suw-ztsbqnceviriw-60_57.jpgWhats your latest pipe purchase?-t2ec16jhjhge9n0yeyr6bqncd-gzqw-60_57-1.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	$T2eC16JHJHgE9n0yEYr6BQNCD-gzQw~~60_57-1.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	70878

Maturing Puffer Fish

Great looking pipe ben!

Keeper of the Cheaper snagstangl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoB View Post
    I have to admit that line of thinking puzzles me. Do you buy the cheapest razors, cheapest car, cheapest beer, cheapest shoes, cheapest knives, cheapest food, etc. because they don't give you orgasms (or any other particular reason)? Some folks do, and that's fine by me. Different strokes for different folks. But if not, why would a smoking instrument be any different?
    I have to keep myself from buying the cheapest everything, what I do buy: disposable razors, check, a car someone gave me, check, beer on tap or pbr, checks, sandles someone gave me when im not at work, check, pocket knife from a buisness, check, shop the food sales, check. Not orgasm neccesary to pay more, but there is an indefinable line between what I will pay alot for. Mostly stuff for my wife, and maybe thats where the orgasms fit in.
    Why doesn't everyone think I'm as funny as I do, it must be them.

Young Puffer Fish

frog Mortons Cellar, cant waity to try it but I hear its pretty much like Frog Morton..

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoB View Post
    I have to admit that line of thinking puzzles me. Do you buy the cheapest razors, cheapest car, cheapest beer, cheapest shoes, cheapest knives, cheapest food, etc. because they don't give you orgasms (or any other particular reason)? Some folks do, and that's fine by me. Different strokes for different folks. But if not, why would a smoking instrument be any different?
    Those arguments are kind of completely different. If a $7 pipe smokes as good as a $200 pipe, I'm going to buy the $7 pipe if I'm not absolutely in love with the way the more expensive one looks.

On the same note, if a cheaper device last as long, tastes as good, and works as good, I'll take the less expensive device.

I Will spend money on guns however, but they are something that may one day save my or someone I care about's life. On a similar note to what I mentioned above, my soon to be home defense weapons will be a pair of hr Pardner 12ga. shotguns.(one upstairs, one downstairs) they're only $180, but seeing as they are 99% identical to the rem 870, and the one a friend has has taken a serious beating and has never had a malfunction, I'll again spend the money on the cheaper product. btw, when guns feel good in your hands, shoot reliably, and they shoot accurately, they will give you a feeling you've never experience anywhere else.

She's a beauty Ben!
    Dale

I think guns and pipes are a very good analogy. My most beautiful gun is a twelve hundred dollar Kimber, but it doesn't shoot as well as my five hundred dollar Smith and Wesson. My most beautiful pipe is a hundred and forty dollar Savanelli, but it doesn't smoke as well as my seventy dollar Nording. However both those pipes smoke better than my forty dollar pipes, and both guns shoot better than the cheapies I have owned. There is a point where you are paying for beauty rather than performance, but you have to find where that line is.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Full grown Puffer Fish Blue Raccoon's Avatar

I picked up this Savinelli from Don at James Island Piper early last week.. excellent fellow to do business with.
    this picture is from his web site.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Raccoon View Post
    I picked up this Savinelli from Don at James Island Piper early last week.. excellent fellow to do business with.
    this picture is from his web site.

Nice Non Pareil, Hilman. I have one very similar, and it is a wonderful smoker.

Picked up a Neerup poker few days back, smokes very well and is quite handsome considering the relatively moderate pricing Whats your latest pipe purchase?-img_0888.jpgWhats your latest pipe purchase?-img_0890.jpgWhats your latest pipe purchase?-img_0892.jpgWhats your latest pipe purchase?-img_0894.jpg

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Freshlillemor View Post
    Picked up a Neerup poker few days back, smokes very well and is quite handsome considering the relatively moderate pricing Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0888.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	71040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0890.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	71041Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0892.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	71042Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0894.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	71043
    Now that's a purty pipe.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Freshlillemor View Post
    Picked up a Neerup poker few days back, smokes very well and is quite handsome considering the relatively moderate pricing Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0888.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	71040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0890.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	71041Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0892.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	71042Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0894.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	71043
    Wow. I don't normally dig the poker style, but that one is beautiful!
    "Is that so?" - Hakuin

So. Got my pipe today....

Lit it up, smokes nice and cool. Very large bowl on it.

I really didn't like how much resistance there is on the draw. It got painful. Grabbed on of my foot long 1/8th inch drill bits that hasn't been used yet and bored it out after I was done and it had cooled down. it seems a bit better now. I'll find out for sure tomorrow if it did the trick or if it needs some more work.

Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast