Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1269

Whats your latest pipe purchase?

This is a discussion on Whats your latest pipe purchase? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by freestoke That would be the equivalent of simply sending Coldsmoke a PM, which ColdSmoke could do with ...

Re: Whats your latest pipe purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    That would be the equivalent of simply sending Coldsmoke a PM, which ColdSmoke could do with what he wished. As it was, he announced it over Macy's PA system.
    Not really, using the same analogy...
    Puff = Macy's
    Pipe forum = Men's Clothing
    This topic = Men's casuals

ColdSmoker is looking at a Ralph Laren shirt and phinz, looking at Dockers yells over, "Hey Cold, I saw those on sale at another store, let me know if you want to know where I saw them, they have real good customer service"

The only people who heard were the ones currently shopping in men's casuals, the IT guy, who was passing through, and a cashier.
    NomoMoMo's Cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/nomomomo
    Sarcasm is wasted on cats...

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Thanks to Dar R. for showing me the way of the not so casual pipe genre, I've just been goin hog wild I tell ya! I'm even bidding on vintage tins like an idiot. This site is evil
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Sent off the check today. I've been stashing cash my Latakia Blending Tobacco can for some time.

Jack Howell 284 L_Photo by Neill Archer Roan by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

Quote Originally Posted by Latakius Vituscan View Post
    Sent off the check today. I've been stashing cash my Latakia Blending Tobacco can for some time.

DJ, I looked for more info on it and found this great article I thought I might share, that I think goes well along with your new and fine acquisition... BRAVO !!
    Here are a few more from Jack H.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Finally, you got yourself a decent looking pipe, DJ! (Trying desperately to disguise my roiling envy with forced good humor. ) That really is a handsome pipe!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    DJ, I looked for more info on it and found this great article I thought I might share, that I think goes well along with your new and fine acquisition... BRAVO !!
    Here are a few more from Jack H.
    Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Finally, you got yourself a decent looking pipe, DJ! (Trying desperately to disguise my roiling envy with forced good humor. ) That really is a handsome pipe!
    Thanks for your comments, Jack & Jim! I'm so happy that I was in a position to move on this pipe. The collaboration between Neill Archer Roan and Jack Howell blew my mind and put my PAD into turbo-mode. Here's a link to Neill's Passion for Pipes blog...

Get 'em while they're hot! - Neill's Blog - For smoking pipe and vintage tobacco collectors
    Credo quia absurdum!

Disinterested

Good to see the thread back on track. Everything else should be confined to PM, where it belongs.

A post about a pipe? However nice the pipe (and it is), are you sure this is appropriate?
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    A post about a pipe? However nice the pipe (and it is), are you sure this is appropriate?
    Robert, you hit that nail on the head. I was thinking I was off topic by posting this. Glad you called me on it and glad you are here! When I was a young student at St. Agnes Catholic school in Springfield, Illinois, shortly after the last half of the last century started, the nuns ALWAYS gave me huge dings on my report card for not complying with the rules.

Thank you for your comment.
    Credo quia absurdum!

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    "appropriate" as in indulging in some spam tactic, or simply because it's the pipe that most recently won... The highest honors in this years pipe awards?

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    That is a spectacular pipe, sir! This is the one that caught my eye (and my wallet). An old Stanwell 26M.

and a little something to christen it with.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

another fine lady. Very classy indeed. Let us know how the two of you paired up

That is a fascinating pipe. Almost looks like a shark swimming along. Or maybe the hockey season is getting to me...
    ********.com

Robert, you hit that nail on the head. I was thinking I was off topic by posting this. Glad you called me on it and glad you are here! When I was a young student at St. Agnes Catholic school in Springfield, Illinois, shortly after the last half of the last century started, the nuns ALWAYS gave me huge dings on my report card for not complying with the rules.

Thank you for your comment.
    Always a pleasure, never a chore.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast