Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Anyone have a youtube pipe channel?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a youtube pipe channel? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by hawg Also caught the video, and I was wondering what your favorite tobaccos are. I'll do a ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Re: Anyone have a youtube pipe channel?

Quote Originally Posted by hawg View Post
    Also caught the video, and I was wondering what your favorite tobaccos are.
    I'll do a video on this and let you know when it's posted.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by indigosmoke View Post
    Well, I finally took the plunge. My channel and introductory video are up and running. If it is humanly possible that anyone would like to hear more of my musings and ramblings than they get on here (which is doubtful), check it out.

YouTube - indigosmoke1's Channel
    Subscribed. Nice intro.
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Garin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by indigosmoke View Post
    Well, I finally took the plunge. My channel and introductory video are up and running.
    Great video!

You've inspired me to do one as well. I hope I did this correctly.

Preparing Tambolaka

No longer a community member.

fantastic video, very well done. I ve been really enjoying the pipe video's on Youtube and have always been interested in making my first vid but am just way to shy..

Puffer Fish with some spikes FLIPFLOPS_AND_SHADES's Avatar

Very cool channels and videos.

These are great, keep it up!

I've been on YT since the Summer. I can't claim to do the greatest vids but I enjoying being part of the YT community.

My name on YT is SensicalPipe

Newbie in the ocean

The pipe community on YouTube has evolved and grown quite a bit since this thread was created. There are only so many tutorial type videos that can be made without being repetitive. I say this because that's how I knew the pipe community several years back. That's what drew me to it; the seeking out of information from people who have experience. Pipe tobacco reviews have remained popular due to the seemingly infinite variety of blends on the market today; this is another genre of videos that I enjoy. I make videos, but I am my own biggest critic, and still don't know why more than a few people would subscribe to me. For what it's worth, my YT channel name is cort3079. I have met (although not in person) some of the greatest friends I could ever imagine there. If you are on the fence about making videos, DO IT!!! Even if you think you have nothing to say. You will not regret it, and we would be happy to have you. Best regards, my brothers!

It's a cliff not a slope! jheiliger's Avatar

Since it's been several years since this was an active thread...

Are there other guys here with their own YT channels??

Joe
    I live such a great life... A beautiful family, a job I love, and a few good smokes to keep my head on straight.

I have watch a ton of those videos while learning the pipe. I believe Hilman (36 bones) has a channel. I've enjoyed the few videos I've seen from him.

Yep, I have a channel. It's a great community. I am not a social person for various reasons. I do not like going out in public and to just to go out and eat is mentally excruciating for me. My wife pushed me to be more social beyond a internet forum. When I finally decided to make my own videos, the outpouring of support was overwhelming, to say the least. I'm getting more comfortable in front of the camera and the pressure of being in a room full of people has been removed. My wife is happy that I'm really starting to enjoy it and that's what matters the most for me. I was already subscribed to Courtney's channel (Much better than mine) and didn't put 2 and 2 together and Joe has a channel as well. He subbed me today. I plan on more videos this year. I also plan to talk about more stuff than just the weather.

If you've thought about doing it all, I encourage you to at least post up an introductory video, just to try it. If a social regressive like me can do it, anyone can.

Here's a link to my channel, if you interested:
    Skeletal Piper - YouTube
    Last edited by 36Bones; 01-09-2013 at 06:33 PM.

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Tom, you need to just start making youtube vids yourself. I know how much you love learning for the knowledge of these fine gents (and how could you not with great pipe resources like Dub, indigo, and some of the other "legends") but I also know for a fact that you have a great deal of pipe knowledge and insight that I think many members could benefit from. I mean, every time I come over to "The Chateaux" (for everyone else, Aquinas lives in a castle) for a pipe I am always amazed at the insightful editorial comments that you have for each blend. I mean, when you are not tricking me into smoking a BIG bowl of Tambo so you can laugh at me when the Vitamin N hits, you're a very insightful dude!!
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3