Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by freestoke They actually closed school when I was a kid in Virginia so we could watch QE-II ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    They actually closed school when I was a kid in Virginia so we could watch QE-II marry Philip.
    Oops. That was QE-II getting crowned queen, not marrying Philip!! sheesh.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

This morning I received a package of Old Codger Burleys so I had a Hardcastle Zulu full of Walnut. At first I tried it in a new MM American Patriot. Tasted like I was smoking air and I couldn't keep it lit. Then I realized the problem wasn't the tobacco. That cob was leaking like a sieve where the shank goes into the bowl. I guess I will get some Elmer's wood glue and try to patch it. It went much better with the Hardcastle.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

I missed this thread today, but wanted to send well wishes to your wife Dale. I hope all goes swimingly!

Good morning! Beautiful day on the way after a 10" of rain the past couple of weeks. Hope they mowed the golf course yesterday, 'cause we'll be out there! Waking up with PA, the 4Dot and coffee.

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Sorry for missing y'all yesterday but had a rather quick turnaround at work and needed to get some sleep in between shifts. Now off for a couple of days (until Wednesday night) and playing "catch-up" on the board. Started my day with a cup of hot coffee and some PA Choice Blend in a MM cob.

Hope everyone has a relaxing and wonderful Sunday!
    Dale

I'm glad you can relax for a bit Dale! I am heading off to meet up with Max Power (Chris) to hang out and smoke a few bowls. I believe we are both going to smoke a bowl of Tambo/Perique! Good Times!
    Enjoy your day everyone!

G'morning, everybody! Another great golf day on tap! Hit the ball nice yesterday, but the wind was brutal and I never made a putt. sigh. Great day to play, though! Smokin' some PA in the 4Dot with coffee to start the day as usual.

Change # 47...

Just got called... Have a 23:59 to 08:30 shift tonight.... Different site that needs some help. Well, at least the extra $$ will be nice; And... This site has a smoking area.. Woot!
    Dale

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Arizona's Avatar

It's May 1st and I'm enjoying a bowl of Black n Gold in my Ascorti poker that I've had since new in 1985. That and a cup of 100% Columbian coffee with a splash of half n half in it. Nothing fancy, but just what I like.

April was my 30th Anniversary of pipe smoking by the way. Enjoying it more than ever...
    Pipe smoker since 1981... 33 years and counting

Congrats Jeff!
    Dale

Good morning! Things starting pretty slow today, only on my second cup and second pipe! Got a little Anni Kake cooking in a Legend. Supposed to rain so no golf. Hit the ball okay yesterday, but scored horrible!

A tad past the morning but......

Got off of work at 08:30... An extra shift for the $$. Home to a cup of hot coffee and a bowl of Carter Hall to relax. A quick nap and then back to the Dr's office for the little lady. She had her temp implant removed (was a trial version), and it was a huge success! .. 50% or more pain reduction, easily. Wife was ecstatic. Now to schedule the permanent implant with a surgeon as soon as possible.

Hope we're having a great day all!
    Dale

Woke up around 05:30 hours because.... Well, I don't really know why. Had a slightly upset stomach when I finally did lay down just a hour or so before then. Woke up and it was more upset. Sat up, stood up and broke into a run to the head. Guess it's a stomach bug. Loaded up and lit a bowl of PA Choice blend and it was okay at first, then it got even more upset and I was off to the head again. Hoping this isn't how my day is going to be.

Have a great day y'all!
    Dale

G'morning, everybody!

Bummer, Dale. Not much you can do but weather the storm with those things. Take it easy today.

Gotta pack up the beautiful Stanwell Canadian that came yesterday and send it back. How can they miss the bottom of the bowl with the drill? I just don't understand it. We can put a man on the moon but we can't get drill a hole to hit within an 1/8 of an inch? You could fit another pipe cleaner underneath where one put through the draft hole comes out. So there it will be, that little pool at the bottom, collecting moisture while you smoke. Wetter, soggier, tongue-biting and horrible as it progresses toward the dottle. Oh well, it could be worse -- I could have a stomach bug, huh Dale?

4Dot, PA and coffee, of course!

Feeling a little better after a light breakfast of 2 biscuits with sausage gravy, 4 eggs, 4 pieces of sausage, and a French toast. Just wasn't all that hungry this morning.

Coffee now, and finishing my bowl of PA Choice Blend.
    Dale

Page 10 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast