Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 601 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Good Morning Puff Pipers! Slept most of the night, woke up at 06:00, hat a nice bowl of Carter Hall ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Slept most of the night, woke up at 06:00, hat a nice bowl of Carter Hall and hot coffee, then off to a hearty breakfast of sausage and egg biscuits. Now enjoying more hot coffee with a bowl of PA Choice Blend and relaxing. Back to work tonight for 7 days straight so not much planned today other than hanging out on Puff with friends.

Have a great day y'all!
    Dale

G'morning everybody! PA in the 4Dot with coffee as usual. Almost went with the EMP, but not up to anything quite that exciting this morning I guess. Morgan the Traveler (our weirdest cat) was particularly annoying this morning, so at 6 she demanded grilled breast of chicken marinated in balsamic vinegar from last night or all would not be well with us. Even that didn't help, because I didn't give her enough, trying to save enough for sandwiches for lunch. Had to lock her in the garage until I got up.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Thought I'd shake things up this morning with some EMP in the 4Dot and coffee. Got some Ranier Long Golden Flake yesterday, so I'll fire that up later. Came with a new pipe, a Sasieni Canadian that its absolutely amazing with a 3.9" shank. Smokes great!

Just home from work and headed out to wife's Dr's appointment. Hope everyone has a great day.... BBL.
    Dale

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Thought I'd shake things up this morning with some EMP in the 4Dot and coffee. Got some Ranier Long Golden Flake yesterday, so I'll fire that up later. Came with a new pipe, a Sasieni Canadian that its absolutely amazing with a 3.9" shank. Smokes great!
    I just got a tin of the long golden Tuesday as well. I have too much stuff open at the moment, but the tin showed up with a dent in it, and I'm telling myself "That paint can style lid looks questionable with that dent" so it will probably be open soon. No new Sasieni though, I bow to your superior planning Jim.

Thursday it is, and Spring seems like it's finally arrived. Smoking bullseye flake in the nubby acorn, strong coffee, and feeling like it's almost Friday!

Hello to all. On my days off and enjoying a bowl of 4nogs Weybridge. A nice morning treat!

I was feeling spice this morning and had a couple bowls of nightcap. God I love that stuff!

Just home from work and about to chow down on some breakfast. Enjoyed some PA Choice Blend in a MM Legend on the drive home. After breakfast, some sleep is scheduled. Wife has me penciled-in for a wake-up at noon.... We'll see how that goes. Five more day to go then 3 days off to rest and smoke. Going to try to get by the storage where our stuff is on Saturday and retrieve all my pipes and tobaccos and my fishing gear... For one of those 3 days off.

Smoke the good stuff and hope y'all have a great day!
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Xodar View Post
    I just got a tin of the long golden Tuesday as well. I have too much stuff open at the moment...

Good morning everybody!

Never got around to that LGF, because I've got too much stuff open also. Got a ton of new tobacco which I DON'T NEED! Why do I do this?

I'm back to the PA/4Dot/Coffee this morning. Got some 5100 yesterday and really like it! Mixes great with Irish Flake, so that's up next in the new Canadian!

At work right now so shhhhhhh.

12 hour shifts start tonight... Same every weekend. Have a hot mug of coffee to keep me company. 2 more hours of an 8 hour shift left until I can enjoy some PA Choice Blend on the drive home.

Hope y'll have a great Saturday!
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    At work right now so shhhhhhh.
    What's this "shhhhh"? That's like, "Are you awake?" 4:49 in the morning and you wake us all up to tell us not to snore because you're at work!? That's not "shhhh", it's "sheesh".

I was able to get back to sleep though, so I'm up now with some PA and the 4Dot. Coffee seems extra good this morning. Looking at a nice day for golf! Hit ball super yesterday but could do absolutely nothing around the greens , so I'm hoping to make a few putts today.

Anyhow, good morning everybody!

Although I'm stuck at work right now, I can tell it's going to be a beautiful day.

Strong coffee getting me through the night, I was able to smoke a partial bowl of PA Choice Blend earlier. Will finish it up on the drive home later.

Have a great day y'all.
    Dale

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post

Although I'm stuck at work right now, I can tell it's going to be a beautiful day.

Strong coffee getting me through the night, I was able to smoke a partial bowl of PA Choice Blend earlier. Will finish it up on the drive home later.

Have a great day y'all.

You deserve a nap!

Ive been up all night, i passed the hell out all day yesterday (i slept until 7:45 PM!) cause of antibiotics; and im finally feeling a bit better. just smoked some dunhill nightcap and couldn't taste all that much.. stupid sickness!

Good morning everybody! PA/4Dot/coffee. Slept late this morning. Putted pretty well yesterday, so I was able to sleep.

Beautiful week ahead for us, Paul, so maybe that'll straighten you out some. Hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Good morning everybody! PA/4Dot/coffee. Slept late this morning. Putted pretty well yesterday, so I was able to sleep.

Beautiful week ahead for us, Paul, so maybe that'll straighten you out some. Hope so!
    Very jealous that you can even play golf. My 2 young children prohibit me from such activities! lol
    I kicked of this Mothers Day with a nice bowl of Penzance in my English dedicated Dunhill!

Page 11 of 601 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast